Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing and what else?

I'm betting they stuck cooking into this update as well instead of making it a separate update and releasing fishing sooner as a standalone profession.

At least I hope that's what's going on. Otherwise it took them 1 year to add fishing...
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I'm betting they stuck cooking into this update as well instead of making it a separate update and releasing fishing sooner as a standalone profession.

At least I hope that's what's going on. Otherwise it took them 1 year to add fishing...
4 and a half years actually
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Why keep it a secret? This just builds anticipation and expectations and if everything isnt up to par in everyone's mind then you get community backlash.
Because there is a lot going into it, if I post titles of everything going in without giving further explanation players may make assumptions about these systems and cause misinformation unintentionally.
This is pretty true lol :lol: although the reason it's true is because of the history with updates, that can be rectified by being humble about announcing new features/changes and having them meet and/or exceed expectations when they go live. Proving us wrong is the best way to stick it to the negative community, just keep it real and don't try to be a company you're not :)
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Waiting until beta until we reveal more details :)

There is a lot going in to the update so we are waiting until players have had a chance to play it before going into further detail.
That's fair enough but as far as perminent horizontal content goes will there be more things than fishing? If so can u give us a ball-park figure of how many 'side missions' there is?

Waiting until beta until we reveal more details :)

There is a lot going in to the update so we are waiting until players have had a chance to play it before going into further detail.
That's fair enough but as far as perminent horizontal content goes will there be more things than fishing? If so can u give us a ball-park figure of how many 'side missions' there is?
Fishing (And More) update ;) So yes more than just fishing.

Lot of new quests have been added, some things have been re designed, some have been improved.