Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Update Open Beta Sign Up!

Will we also get to experience the xp curve change in beta?
No change to the combat XP curve currently with this update but we have added additional quests for leveling and used a refined XP curve for fishing.
What about potential changes to some of other things we've been waiting for such as caster main and offhands for dragonlord and edl?
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

hey i signed up for the open beta but it says to use my apple ID email and i used that but i can get into that email anymore since it is shut off, my email for apple id is Jacob@kellygroup.net and that doesn't work but i use the email JrolesGuy@gmail.com so which one do i use if i use my apple id i cant get the email, if i use my personal email it wont be my apple id so idk what to do
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

Any new skills?
No new class skills this update just the bears skill.
By permanent fashion do you mean it will be sold from a vendor like sunlit and pirate?
There will be a permanent vendor but the fashion will not have a gold cost, will be discussed further in beta.
Pureness added to base this update?
Yes, possibly earlier if there is a server restart.
What about potential changes to some of other things we've been waiting for such as caster main and offhands for dragonlord and edl?
There has been changes made to I believe their cool down timer but I will check the specifics tomorrow.
No new event bosses? Do we still have to kill these dragons...
No dragons, discussed further in beta.

So are these bears the next pets.. and if next event the pets are going to change does that mean I've wasted 30 tokens or so on a temporary pet?
All pets added to the game will be permanent, the Dog and Rabbit will still be available after the Spring event.
No what he's saying is will the pets be better than previous pets so we wasted tokens by getting a substandard pet? Muldar please ask the team to put something in place where we can turn in a pet to get the pet tokens back or be able to trade across for a different but equal pet. Ex - I have a lvl 6 black rabbit, I'd be able to trade for a lvl 6 tier 3 bear.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue