Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Fashion Competition! - Fishing Update!

You will need to use Pets as bait, good for 1 hr then they dissapear for ever. Pet coins will soar to 300k each. You will need to level a different skill for each type of fish that takes 100 hours to max on Lix jamming the button, 400 off Lix. Massive rage quitting will ensue.

At least I hope not. I hope everyone learned their lesson with the pet rollout and fishing is a legitimately more enjoyable side quest.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Awesome, I'm not a good drawer or fashion designer but I'm glad the players get to design something that may get implemented
Heck yes! Been waiting for celtic overalls
I'd be more interested if the fashion from the contest WAS actually implemented. Past contests have not seen user created content implemented, so I'm doubting it will be the case this time. *Would love to be wrong about that though*
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

You will need to use Pets as bait, good for 1 hr then they dissapear for ever. Pet coins will soar to 300k each. You will need to level a different skill for each type of fish that takes 100 hours to max on Lix jamming the button, 400 off Lix. Massive rage quitting will ensue.

At least I hope not. I hope everyone learned their lesson with the pet rollout and fishing is a legitimately more enjoyable side quest.
Oh god no :lol:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Where do we sign up for beta?
Beta sign ups should be announced this month, keep an eye on announcements!
Awesome, I'm not a good drawer or fashion designer but I'm glad the players get to design something that may get implemented

Simply a contest to see players creativity and designs this time around, though I hope to get some player designed competitions running in the future.

Actual fishing fashion is blacked out in the picture, might show it off once the competition is complete ;)