Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Top 10 rarest items in Celtic heroes

Are you sure about the guild master set? You can still get that... What about a 90% Beltane dragonstaff? (The one from mob drops)
Beltane dragonstaff went up to 80%. I still have mine on my old world, noone wants it for over 2m :(
Leprechaun?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

The rarest item on danu has to be a full darkflame set.
I know because I have them both and haven't played for about 2 years :-)
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Maybe most sought after, but prob not rarest. On rhiannon alone we have 2 godly blood rings along with an imperial or two. Most servers still have at least 1 white coven floating around, whereas some items only have 2-3 in existence (mostly mythic mounts)
Still the rarest permanent content on my server, only have 1 godly blood ring, 0 oblivion, 1 of each imperial rings
0 void moon 1 shadow moon 0 void earth. But you're right there's rarer discontinued items
I was just messing around with the other 3 items, I have them and like to think they're rare. There's 3 white covens on gwydion, 1 mythic nightwing and very few( uncertain of exact number) of those brooms
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

Maybe most sought after, but prob not rarest. On rhiannon alone we have 2 godly blood rings along with an imperial or two. Most servers still have at least 1 white coven floating around, whereas some items only have 2-3 in existence (mostly mythic mounts)
Still the rarest permanent content on my server, only have 1 godly blood ring, 0 oblivion, 1 of each imperial rings
0 void moon 1 shadow moon 0 void earth. But you're right there's rarer discontinued items
I was just messing around with the other 3 items, I have them and like to think they're rare. There's 3 white covens on gwydion, 1 mythic nightwing and very few( uncertain of exact number) of those brooms
Watch out. Ghostly blaze will come on here telling you you're running this thread complaining about the rarity of godly raid drops.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Watch out. Ghostly blaze will come on here telling you you're running this thread complaining about the rarity of godly raid drops.
As long as this thread stays on topic there will be no problems, I clearly stated in the OP that I don't want this topic to turn into another godly/void item rant.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD