Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all the server comments

#21
Best server is already a big call as it is, largest clan, strongest clan, most activity, those are nice and all, but u claimed Arawn has the 'nicest people'. Personally, if this thread is to advertise Arawn, u didnt do that in a smart way, because had I been a new player and first thing Id see regarding Arawn is a post like that, being not that modest, Id not be attracted. Also, when u say 'others worlds are dead compared to Arawn' and then instead of cheering ppl to fill those 'dead' servers u tell them to join Arawn so the rest will completely die, that gives me a different picture on ur attitude compared to what u attempted to present.

Regardless, good luck with that, I think that Arawn being as active as it is now should be locked (or at least promotion like free stuff given to players who join x y and z servers) before some servers will actually die and u will see OTM struggling, having to either revive that server or close it and lose dozens of costumers.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: To all the server comments

#22
Dem0n wrote:There's different servers for different types of people, there's no one size fits all when it comes to Celtic heroes

Some people like competition
Some people hate competition
Some people are super competitive
Some people just wanna have fun and a chance at drops
Some people Just wanna socialise and chat with friendly people

My point being there's so many different types of people that some will hate a certain server for the very reason someone else loves it, it's kinda single minded to post this but I'm glad you like arawn. Hope that server is all you believe it to be when you go there

I agree, the 'best server' really depends on your playstyle.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: To all the server comments

#23
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:My bottom 3 servers to xfer to are Lugh (I think I've made it clear why), taranis because I don't agree with the system they use and Rosmerta because I'm not a fan of super clans such as forever


Arawn has a super clan :lol:

Not as super as Alliance or Forever because no other clan is strong enough to compete against them

It bothers me when people talk about Servers as if they know them... If you arent strong enough gain the strength to compete. How? Thats up to you
Image

Re: To all the server comments

#24
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Loco cola wrote:No one is strong enough to compete against res either. There's unit, but the most they can kill is hrung and they don't kill him much

People outside of alliance can't even come together to kill aggy and I'm sure it's a similar situation for those outside of forever in Rosmerta. People outside of alliance have simply given up and don't attend to dl anymore.


Have seen a couple of guys outside alliance camping dl and seeing a boss spawn. Eventually we killed the boss and we told them if they could kill the boss we would let them have it. Their response was: People in my clan don't help at bosses nor log to help with one.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: To all the server comments

#25
JayNightBlade wrote:Taranis has a chance at being the best server if the union merges but everyone egos are huge as f***. If this merge happened Taranis would by far be the best server but that won't happen because of 2 clans...and one of them is mine lol


WOW merging everyone into a single clan is gonna make a server better?

Taranis is unique I believe because they server has come to a cooperative agreement between end game clans. Some like it and some hate it.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Re: To all the server comments

#27
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Loco cola wrote:No one is strong enough to compete against res either. There's unit, but the most they can kill is hrung and they don't kill him much

People outside of alliance can't even come together to kill aggy and I'm sure it's a similar situation for those outside of forever in Rosmerta. People outside of alliance have simply given up and don't attend to dl anymore.


Have seen a couple of guys outside alliance camping dl and seeing a boss spawn. Eventually we killed the boss and we told them if they could kill the boss we would let them have it. Their response was: People in my clan don't help at bosses nor log to help with one.

No one logs because they don't see any point in logging, many people outside of alliance have lost hope which is totally understandable.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: To all the server comments

#28
Spit wrote:
JayNightBlade wrote:Taranis has a chance at being the best server if the union merges but everyone egos are huge as f***. If this merge happened Taranis would by far be the best server but that won't happen because of 2 clans...and one of them is mine lol


WOW merging everyone into a single clan is gonna make a server better?

Taranis is unique I believe because they server has come to a cooperative agreement between end game clans. Some like it and some hate it.


Best as in killing the most bosses, building our toons the best, and developing players. Not the best server ever lol. We would pull in sh*t tons of drops if we did that Spit and you know that for fact
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*
hmu on line id: njk23

Re: To all the server comments

#29
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:I've always loved competitive server, every server I've gone to besides Belenus (first server was Belenus because my friend told me to play there) was because of the competition, went to Morrigan in 2013-2014 (don't remember exactly) because of the clan wars going on there, went to gwydion because of the competition a year later, and then went to Lugh because of the fierce competition between Alliance and the clans of Lugh and soon after Independent vs. alliance. To me a server without competition is to dull



Come to herne we always have competition
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

Re: To all the server comments

#30
Jayden wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:I've always loved competitive server, every server I've gone to besides Belenus (first server was Belenus because my friend told me to play there) was because of the competition, went to Morrigan in 2013-2014 (don't remember exactly) because of the clan wars going on there, went to gwydion because of the competition a year later, and then went to Lugh because of the fierce competition between Alliance and the clans of Lugh and soon after Independent vs. alliance. To me a server without competition is to dull



Come to herne we always have competition

If anything, I'd xfer to gwydion because I have a friend irl that plays there and my brother also plays there. I was told that herne isn't a fun server to play on by a few herne xfers that came to lugh a while back.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests