Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Activity?

Can't get enough on to kill 6s so it sits up for weeks at a time. People lose interest, even gara/skain had no one waiting at the spawn near the end.

Pretty much the only way to guarantee you can get these drops is to be able to solo it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Can't get enough on to kill 6s so it sits up for weeks at a time. People lose interest, even gara/skain had no one waiting at the spawn near the end.

Pretty much the only way to guarantee you can get these drops is to be able to solo it.
I think that's a sign the events are staying to long

No no no, Taranis refusing to work together is the problem. Aeon and Pride's Cold War will just end in people going inactive. And with the decreasing members means the rise of Ravenleaf's, or commonly known as Plus3, empire of 17 devices which will soon take over our server.
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*
hmu on line id: njk23

No no no, Taranis refusing to work together is the problem. Aeon and Pride's Cold War will just end in people going inactive. And with the decreasing members means the rise of Ravenleaf's, or commonly known as Plus3, empire of 17 devices which will soon take over our server.
I have 19 toons over level 150 so I'm moving to 19 devices soon. My goal is to be able to solo everything but gele and Necro by this time next year.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

I have 19 toons over level 150 so I'm moving to 19 devices soon. My goal is to be able to solo everything but gele and Necro by this time next year.
Good plan raven . Would I be allowed to join your clan should you become that powerful?
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*

Good plan raven . Would I be allowed to join your clan should you become that powerful?
No plans to leave aeon in the works.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

No plans to leave aeon in the works.[/quote]

I'm not telling you to leave but maybe when you're powerful enough and our server we try to revive is dead like a potato there is always that option. Although I wasn't in Aeon that long it was a pleasure to meet you Raven you're very cool person.
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*

But otm won't do that they'd rather an inactive server die out slowly and people xfer out using more plat items leveling another character on another world cause they are literally that greedy..
Now replace the Wii with a image of ch and u have otm ;)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (23.28 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220