Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Activity?

Part of the issue is also the fact that the bosses take so many people to kill, as well as resource cost. Like zyz said, people easily get discouraged when they spend the time to kill a boss, and it drops mighty's most of the time
Best I've seen from any raid is an imperial. Like I've been to like 30 raids give us a god darn imperial!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

That moment when you get your clan to log for event boss, because it has been up for a week. Result: 2 armour rings and a royal something. Aaaaand people are done with event all over again.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

That moment when you get your clan to log for event boss, because it has been up for a week. Result: 2 armour rings and a royal something. Aaaaand people are done with event all over again.
I understand how true this is and the drop rates do need to be Improved but if you want any sort of slim chance at good drops you gotta farm the boss daily, 1 kill a week is definitely not enough to get a chance at godly amulets and charms unless you get really lucky

Try and get your clan to farm it daily if you really want a certain drop, you're more likely to get what you want that way than waiting for the drop rate to change :)
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

I understand how true this is and the drop rates do need to be Improved but if you want any sort of slim chance at good drops you gotta farm the boss daily, 1 kill a week is definitely not enough to get a chance at godly amulets and charms unless you get really lucky

Try and get your clan to farm it daily if you really want a certain drop, you're more likely to get what you want that way than waiting for the drop rate to change :)
He did try, they logged, kill, and without any.. what's the word I'm looking for, oh right encouragement they won't wanna kill again

plenty of characters on my server got some nice godly items because they are determined and had the motivation to kill the boss, they know good things require abit of work and a lot of crap drops.

The motivation is what can drop, not what did drop the last kill.
with your logic I'm surprised you kill any boss in the game at all more then once
I am Relentless

On arawn we kill 210 drag on spawn usually. Have lots of godly fire and ice ammys. Some godly miscs. I think 1 or 2 godly druid ammy. Tbh the rest is all pretty bad so not worth mentioning :roll: If we killed once a week we wouldnt have all those same as you. You cant expect to get the godly drops from one kill a week. We have played this game long enough to know otm make drop rates horrible :cry:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The reason why event boss was up for a week was because we have been killing this event on spawn for weeks and all we have seen are 4 Godly necks (ranger, rogue and 4 fire mage), a few Imperial necks/charms and a bank so full of armour rings it makes the person lagg when he logs in. Imo the royal necks arent better than Skain necks, so people dont like the royals either. When OTM changed the drop rate we had a little bit of hope, although the real problem was never fixed: the insane amount of HP and resists. I still want to kill this event because I love the Godly Ice neck and charm, the others are just so unmotivated after seeing so many armour rings.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

The difference is raid bosses take 15 mins and spawn every couple days, whereas the event boss takes 30 mins and spawns every 5 hours.
Yes, if event would take less time to kill, we wouldnt be mad about another armour ring or royal neck/charm. But if you are spamming skills for 30 minutes and get 2 armour rings and a royal ranger charm, then people become unmotivated.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

The reason why event boss was up for a week was because we have been killing this event on spawn for weeks and all we have seen are 4 Godly necks (ranger, rogue and 4 fire mage), a few Imperial necks/charms and a bank so full of armour rings it makes the person lagg when he logs in. Imo the royal necks arent better than Skain necks, so people dont like the royals either. When OTM changed the drop rate we had a little bit of hope, although the real problem was never fixed: the insane amount of HP and resists. I still want to kill this event because I love the Godly Ice neck and charm, the others are just so unmotivated after seeing so many armour rings.
Yeah certainly sucks, most servers end up the same after months of crap drops, most of the hardcore campers in my clan got what they wanted and the boss doesn't die much now but we did get a lot of decent drops farming it in the beginning
The difference is raid bosses take 15 mins and spawn every couple days, whereas the event boss takes 30 mins and spawns every 5 hours.
I agree the main boss should be kill able in 15 mins with 8-12 characters not disagreeing about the issue just saying if you want the drops you gotta farm it and you will get them eventually
I am Relentless