Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Alliance

This is why I put so much hate towards Alliance
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 22&t=85689
And it's quite obvious that someone asked for this topic to be locked (most likely someone in Alliance) so this thread is a special treat for them.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Alliance

Oh good lord. We get it. You feel picked on. They have some jerks in their clan like all clans. Remember what Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I don't think anyone on this forum has never said an unkind thing or done something mean to someone or gossipped behind someone back either in game or real life.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Oh good lord. We get it. You feel picked on. They have some jerks in their clan like all clans. Remember what Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I don't think anyone on this forum has never said an unkind thing or done something mean to someone or gossipped behind someone back either in game or real life.
The only reason I made another thread because A. people said I should've posted it in general discussion and B. Gotta spread the word about what Alliance does on a regular basis. ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Look, GB15, first thing is we dont care. Second thing u talked down to Zyz in the other thread for not being a Lugh player, yet u spread the word to non-Lugh players. Do us a favor and go troll somewhere else. Reported.

To any mod, can he be banned already?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Look, GB15, first thing is we dont care. Second thing u talked down to Zyz in the other thread for not being a Lugh player, yet u spread the word to non-Lugh players. Do us a favor and go troll somewhere else. Reported.

Look, Criminal, first thing is your a dbag. Second thing is he replied on the Lugh forum which was initially made for Lugh players, now it's in general discussion. Do us a favor and quit being that one guy that ruins the fun and reports threads that does not effect him in any way, shape or form.

To any mod, freedom of speech my friends.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Look, Criminal, first thing is your a dbag. Second thing is he replied on the Lugh forum which was initially made for Lugh players, now it's in general discussion. Do us a favor and quit being that one guy that ruins the fun and reports threads that does not effect him in any way, shape or form.

So freedom of speech gives you the right to make a drama filled post while insulting others while your own thread is about others treating you poorly.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So freedom of speech gives you the right to make a drama filled post while insulting others while your own thread is about others treating you poorly.
Lol, people use freedom of speech to create tons of drama when it comes to politics, just look at trump and Hillary. I'm not insulting anyone, unless if criminal is 7 years old and thinks dbag is a naughty word. The thread was about a clan member of mine that had nothing to do with alliance and yet alliance still decided to be all greedy and regroup on him.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

It's against otm rules to shame people on fourms witch can get you bannd also you don't say why you hate allaince think has anything to do with they kick you becuse you were a jerk ?
Lastarcher.
Ranger level 224
Mage level 223
General of pegasus, Lugh.

It's all a big wah wah wah they ungrouped my friend and it ruinedy week I hate those guys they're such jerks I'm gonna go make a thread bashing them...thatll show them
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Ikr come on don't need to bring it to the forums so childesh
Lastarcher.
Ranger level 224
Mage level 223
General of pegasus, Lugh.