Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

KS Banned And Threat on Lir

Hi Celtic Heroes game!

i'am Cellooo Chief of second clan more strongh of server LIR Kings of Lir.

COMPLAINT 1 - i really wanna know how Members and Generals of clan TRIBAL(clan number 1) of server LIR, THREAT mi members for LEAVE mi clan, if no leave they kill all mobs when we guys lixing..
i lost ALOT members low level and high level becouse it.. some members stop to play. they have proffs KS name CANDI rogue lvl 226 and TIMMY lvl 215 and some others.

COMPLAINT 2 -I have proff members in mi Clan, name ALZEM(ACTUALLY NANNED!!!) And u brother MELLA PARCEL. They play in 4 devices on same time they really good members, im sure better of server Lir, Well.. this mounth i(cellooo) got banned for loan password of mi Tanker to Alzaem, and he get banned him ROGUE for whyyyy? I DONT KNOW WHY ALZAEM STILL BANNED!!! he never share him account!!!... mi warrior get banned later i done EDL SHIELD, i am very happye becouse now i can tank alot more, and 1 day later it i get banned.. how OTM banned me??? TRIBAL CLAN Complaint making spy and others way they keep screen shot when alzaem loged mi warrior for tanker lvl 215 edl and some bosses.. WHEN ALZAEM WILL GOT UNBLOCK TOO? FOR NOTHING.. HE WAITING ANSWER OF APPLEAS Alzaem send all questions of they requer.

COMPLAIN 3 - CANDI THREATS Mella Parcel of Mella alt (KING404 MAGE HIGH LVL) Will Get Banned! HOW WHY?!?!?!? And mi Clannie DOWNUP Of live in Same city of Mella and Alzaem Will get Banned too.. How?
CLAN TRIBAL HAVE CONTROL OF SERVER OTM????? PLEASE I desisperate i losting members i losting Cash i losting time! I dont know what i can do.

APPLEAS 1 - SOME peoples think TRIBAL have ADM of OTM helping clan tribal, BECOUSE when i get banned Mella Parcel get banned for 1 hour... WHY? HOW?

Appleals 2 - Join one Adm on mi clan for help we our I dont know what we can make for Stop Atack of Powerfull Tribal

i have Alot of Screen Shot for proof mi words.. please OTM HELP MI CLAN!!!

Re: KS Banned And Threat on Lir

Cellooo you know whats more annoying than you constantly whining on the forum....the fact that you can't even spell any words or names correctly. You account share and you got banned, don't blame Tribal for your mistakes. Also we sure as hell don't threaten your clannies to leave, if they choose to be in Kings of Lir, thats on them and they will be treated as a Kings of Lir member(except Robinn and Monalisa cause I'm cool with them). I do recall you trying to bribe our members to leave us with the promise that you will put them in full edl...even though you dont have enough drops for that. You probally shouldn't have posted in General Discussion...the whole forum might dog you for this post js.

Kenny G says hi and this is from him since he forgot forum login :lol: -

Cellooo 1. Your clan started the ks on lix and still do so blame yourself, your good at acting like the wounded animal. 2. It cleary states in the rules you can't share your accounts like you, Alz, Mella and King404 do and Alz did it in front of an admin, thats not really smart is it. So Tribal ain't the ones to blame, blame yourselves. 3. Your members are leaving you because of your greed, we don't ask them, they ask us if they can join because your leaders are too greedy and don't help. 4. If you start the blame game and say you have "proof", we can give otm more than enough of that. Shows your clan started ksing on lix and your clan started greefing. You broke our truce..well your account did anyways with Alz on it. Cellooo your lucky otm even unbanned your account. It clearly states sharing accounts is a reason to get your account banned permanently. So maybe otm is on your side because other people wouldn't have gotten there account back. Otm yall wanna clarify that please?
Last edited by Sebastian Wolfe on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cellooo you know whats more annoying than you constantly whining on the forum....the fact that you can't even spell any words or names correctly.
My english is not good Sebastian, and i don't like way u laugh from ppl which not speak english as fluently as u.

Following forum rule:
"... Do not create topics or posts which aim to upset, insult, or aggravate other forum users, or aim to cause unrest in the forum.."

I ask u to stop make fun from this.

Civleth

I'm lost
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Cellooo you know whats more annoying than you constantly whining on the forum....the fact that you can't even spell any words or names correctly.
My english is not good Sebastian, and i don't like way u laugh from ppl which not speak english as fluently as u.

Following forum rule:
"... Do not create topics or posts which aim to upset, insult, or aggravate other forum users, or aim to cause unrest in the forum.."

I ask u to stop make fun from this.

Civleth
Making fun of someone and being annoyed that they are too lazy to take the time to spell correctly are two different things js.

I'm lost
Cellooos whining cause he got banned for account sharing and hes making up bs so that otm and other players on the forum will feel bad for him and shame Tribal. It's a sad attempt and he has tried before.