Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Things you remember from CH in the past!

The old engine when the game was way more awesome, playing on an ipod4thgen with no lag and not crashing :lol:
Miss this a lot. It was so simple and functional.
Wish there was a classic setting to make it look like that to reduce lag
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Why did they get rid of growth and shrink charms and pots? I heard it's because it caused the game to lag? The game may look better and have better graphics now but I would rather have the old version with all the fun things in the game and being able to play on our old iPod 4s lol now half my devices are outdated for the game and a lot of the unique things that were in the game are gone like being able to make characters skin green haha all those small things made the game more interesting now it's just straight forward and boring.

The thread brings back so many nice memories! I remember camping the 2013 storm cloud for the white Yule hat which I never got ._.
I got a hat, and a cloud from that event, then somehow, acquired another hat over the years since.
I'm jealous I got 2 black Yule Hats though so I was quite pleased I kinda miss the random hat quests
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"