Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question for everyone

Why do people hate the castle so much??? I mean honestly what makes the castle such a bad place to be in. I've been called a Castle Camper and a CastleJunky many times just for stepping into the castle because... Well... I dunno. All I do in the castle is chill, fight with alliance when I'm bored, sell/trade/buy, and chat with either a friend or my clan... I don't see anything wrong with that... Not hurting anybody in any way shape or form (unlike some people)... So why do people hate the castle so much??? I'm sure many people out there can relate to this
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Question for everyone

I'm only in castle when I wanna troll ppl or turning in bounties. I just don't like castle because I get useless pms and people just bother me when I'm there. Sometimes I troll back though :3
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I think it is just due to how populated and chat heavy it can get sometimes.

With multiple people shouting, people buying / selling and even dicers it can get hard to read chat.

Even in betas I sometimes had to ley out to Lirs just so I could reply to my mass of whispers.

I never go to castle anymore. Level 225 so happy with my level and given up on hoping for a purple token from bounties. There is nothing i need to buy anymore apart from occadionally some more lix when im low but can find that off clannies.

The thing people hate about the castle is there are no bosses to camp there. Most people go there to talk, merch, dice, troll etc which does bot help anyone else. Being in a dominant clan thats not something you wanna be seen doing often. On some worlds its not an issue but on mine, arawn we dont advise it.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

It is more the problem of some people always in the castle when bosses are called and if their is competition on your world then that is not helping your clan and you might as well be clanless.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Its the unwanted trades...I mean.. whisper first "I have **** for sale". I can either tell you "no thank you" or I can say "how much", please don't trade without speaking first, I may be in a conversation or in a trade. Also the begging, do you have anything you can give me. If you are a level 17 ranger, I seriously doubt as a 224 mage, I have anything to give you. Quite annoying actually. If you whisper, I need help with a boss or skills points etc., I will be glad to help you but ask first, don't just group me because it will be denied.

Those are just some samples...So I stay away...
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

It is more the problem of some people always in the castle when bosses are called and if their is competition on your world then that is not helping your clan and you might as well be clanless.
I've only decided to skip a boss once and that was because I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything. My own clan arnt the ones callin me the castle camper, it's the rival clan Alliance and a certain unstable player (I'm sure you all know who that is :lol: )... I mean seriously it's like A. Why do you care so much about what I do B. It's childish and C. Mind your own damn buisness :lol:

So what if they decide to stay in the castle, kicking them is honestly a terrible way to handle the situation. A better way to handle it is say "hey, if you don't show to bosses, we arnt gonna gear you". Kicking a player can start all sorts of problems and hatered which I can understand. If they want to stay in the castle then so be it, that's their problem, not yours. I had to work for my dl set and the clan banks only mordy spear, and by doing that I had to camp bosses and keep timers constantly.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

It's nothing more than the atmosphere OTM has created by requiring all the excess camping to get anything decent in this game. There should be enough great gear and fun for all and time to hang out talk and be friendly. They have created at atmosphere of fighting tooth and nail, causing unhealthy nasty relationships, to get the gear most people desire. There should be instances where clans can go in and battle mobs and have fun getting gear with better drop rates, instead of the nasty battling each other atmosphere created.
Mabon

TerminNater Warrior Level 236