Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dicing

Can someone explain to me two things

1. Why would anyone dice at 60x2 instead of 50x2 to have even odds instead of odds against you

2. Why does the 'host' hold the gold? Why not just each person holds their gold and loser pays winner?
Why is it 60x2? Because if the odds are even the host won't make money, and the whole purpose of gambling is for the host to make profit off the sad gamblers.

Why does the host hold the gold? Because with no transaction occurred there is technically no scamming. This means that people would just dice with the expectation of either winning double, or walking away with no losses. Nobody would honor paying someone when nothing would happen to them if they don't pay them.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I dont understand why u would dice with a level 5 lol if a person is using a alt there hiding there main. And why would someone legit need to hide? Easy only dice trusted hosts. There are strategies to winning dice. it adds content and keeps people entertained, i was a host for a long time always paid out. Highest i rolled was 3m for a 6m pot
Spynu of rhiannons mighty outliers

I dont understand why u would dice with a level 5 lol if a person is using a alt there hiding there main. And why would someone legit need to hide? Easy only dice trusted hosts. There are strategies to winning dice. it adds content and keeps people entertained, i was a host for a long time always paid out. Highest i rolled was 3m for a 6m pot
+1

Just don't dice in the first place. It's foolish to try with tilted odds, your just gonna lose in the long run.

And if anyone ever feels the need to dice, think of how you'd be without the gold you are about to gamble. Almost everyone who ever diced that I knew never thought about the losing part. Remember you always take that chance.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Just don't dice in the first place. It's foolish to try with tilted odds, your just gonna lose in the long run.

And if anyone ever feels the need to dice, think of how you'd be without the gold you are about to gamble. Almost everyone who ever diced that I knew never thought about the losing part. Remember you always take that chance.
Dicing is a fun way to pass the time I host a lot. Some days I see a lot of winners others not so much and there are plenty of days I'm down and the dicers have taken a lot of gold. You just need people like me who pay out when ya win I hate hosts who take a big pot and log with it if they lose what freaking scumbags.