Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: In defense of rolling

#81
ThyraUnited wrote:
Gabee wrote:Clan Unit from arawn got 9 or 10 members, of course loot council will be the best loot system.


Not even that many. The few leaders seem to gear out their alts first before the few new members from what I have seen. That is greed to me.

Clans are like sports teams. You have an inherent bias toward the one you're in.

Someone in your clan is playing CH a lot? They are:
"Active, hard working, dedicated, putting in effort, well deserving of gear, etc."

Someone in rival clan playing CH a lot? They are:
"No lifers, account sharing, 24/7 insomniacs, greedy, selfish, crazy, etc."

I know one person in Unit who used to almost always show up to 180 with 3 toons. Even if she was outnumbered by 50 resurgence. Afaik she can triple box 180 6*.

If any Resurgence member showed that level of activity they would be respected. But since she is not in Resurgence she is treated like unfathomable

Part of the reason why I dislike competitive worlds so much is because the clan you are in will demonize the rival clan. That in turn negatively affects how you act toward your rivals, which makes them act bitterly toward you, and so on in a cycle of hate. It's a self fulfilling prophecy that makes an enemy out of almost every single non clanny. Again, not a problem with Resurgence specifically, just something I see on competitive worlds. Saw it on Crom with Seed vs SoulsIgnited.

And the hate goes both ways

Re: In defense of rolling

#82
Odd, when I see a camper whos a nice person from our rivals I usually say 'thats a good clannie to have'. A lot of the things u say Swan are based on personal experience while u generalize all worlds, by doing so u demonize them.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: In defense of rolling

#83
Criminal wrote:Odd, when I see a camper whos a nice person from our rivals I usually say 'thats a good clannie to have'. A lot of the things u say Swan are based on personal experience while u generalize all worlds, by doing so u demonize them.

Its like you are out to get swan, I am a little unsure as to how you are unaware that the scenarios swan pointed out are far more likely to occur then your personal experience with rival players. She is absolutely correct, and in resurgence case they have that exact mentality, I myself have been inactive and only play one toon, but for my clannies who duel log multiple toons they get the same criticism mentioned previously, you're not in the majority. Ive played in 3 servers and in 2 of those 3 it has been that way, the only one which wasn't was Epona, so that's self explanatory.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: In defense of rolling

#84
DarKnight wrote: She is absolutely correct, and in resurgence case they have that exact mentality, I myself have been inactive and only play one toon, but for my clannies who duel log multiple toons they get the same criticism mentioned previously, you're not in the majority.

Yes, we know they all account share. That's how they can be active 24x7 with 10 toons in a clan made up of 5 people. And that's not even mentioning the accounts they bought or scammed. Maybe the mentality is warranted when the clan breaks the rules and never gets called on it?
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: In defense of rolling

#85
DarKnight wrote:
Criminal wrote:Odd, when I see a camper whos a nice person from our rivals I usually say 'thats a good clannie to have'. A lot of the things u say Swan are based on personal experience while u generalize all worlds, by doing so u demonize them.

Its like you are out to get swan, I am a little unsure as to how you are unaware that the scenarios swan pointed out are far more likely to occur then your personal experience with rival players. She is absolutely correct, and in resurgence case they have that exact mentality, I myself have been inactive and only play one toon, but for my clannies who duel log multiple toons they get the same criticism mentioned previously, you're not in the majority. Ive played in 3 servers and in 2 of those 3 it has been that way, the only one which wasn't was Epona, so that's self explanatory.

I have nothing against Swan. Whenever someone here disagrees with someone hes for some reason 'out to hunt him/her'. Are u all sure ur using a gaming forum? Chill.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: In defense of rolling

#86
Criminal wrote:Odd, when I see a camper whos a nice person from our rivals I usually say 'thats a good clannie to have'. A lot of the things u say Swan are based on personal experience while u generalize all worlds, by doing so u demonize them.

Yes I agree when I see a strong player who is a nice person even if it's in rival clan I'll recruit them not ridicule or talk bad on them.. What's left out from swan's post is many other dynamics said player could be a scammer or someone who has said and done things to other players in dominant clan to earn such behaviors towards them (speaking in general not about arawn only). So there are many dynamics why certain ppl are left out on certain worlds and from what I've seen its always they're own actions that get them to they place they are in. So if u r in one of these situations they should move to epona and go play nice nice with everyone in la-la fantasy land with unicorns and rainbows etc etc..

Re: In defense of rolling

#87
Bitey wrote:
DarKnight wrote: She is absolutely correct, and in resurgence case they have that exact mentality, I myself have been inactive and only play one toon, but for my clannies who duel log multiple toons they get the same criticism mentioned previously, you're not in the majority.

Yes, we know they all account share. That's how they can be active 24x7 with 10 toons in a clan made up of 5 people. And that's not even mentioning the accounts they bought or scammed. Maybe the mentality is warranted when the clan breaks the rules and never gets called on it?

This :lol:

Re: In defense of rolling

#88
Criminal wrote:
DarKnight wrote:
Criminal wrote:Odd, when I see a camper whos a nice person from our rivals I usually say 'thats a good clannie to have'. A lot of the things u say Swan are based on personal experience while u generalize all worlds, by doing so u demonize them.

Its like you are out to get swan, I am a little unsure as to how you are unaware that the scenarios swan pointed out are far more likely to occur then your personal experience with rival players. She is absolutely correct, and in resurgence case they have that exact mentality, I myself have been inactive and only play one toon, but for my clannies who duel log multiple toons they get the same criticism mentioned previously, you're not in the majority. Ive played in 3 servers and in 2 of those 3 it has been that way, the only one which wasn't was Epona, so that's self explanatory.

I have nothing against Swan. Whenever someone here disagrees with someone hes for some reason 'out to hunt him/her'. Are u all sure ur using a gaming forum? Chill.

Crim meet darknight nice guy right? Now u see why he isn't in top clan with the way he speaks to ppl.. ;) he doesn't think your allowed a opinion if it differentiates from his :roll:
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: In defense of rolling

#89
Bigdiesel wrote: So if u r in one of these situations they should move to epona and go play nice nice with everyone in la-la fantasy land with unicorns and rainbows etc etc..


Technically this game is a fantasy land that does in fact have unicorns and, ever since the redo of lirs, a rainbow.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: In defense of rolling

#90
Plus3 wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote: So if u r in one of these situations they should move to epona and go play nice nice with everyone in la-la fantasy land with unicorns and rainbows etc etc..


Technically this game is a fantasy land that does in fact have unicorns and, ever since the redo of lirs, a rainbow.

touché plus3 touché... but my point still stands 8-)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests