Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Personal Gold Record (What's Yours?)

As a long time player I have plenty of rare, collectible items banked and I'd probably sell them but I'd rather spend my gaming time doing something else besides shouting in the castle for hours or listing items for sale in the forums. Then maybe I'd actually have more than a couple million gold.

I wish there was some way for players to be able to put up their items to sell without too much effort, maybe something like what eBay is doing. I wonder what OTM could do, I hope they have bright creative minds that could solve this age old problem.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron wrote:As a long time player I have plenty of rare, collectible items banked and I'd probably sell them but I'd rather spend my gaming time doing something else besides shouting in the castle for hours or listing items for sale in the forums. Then maybe I'd actually have more than a couple million gold.

I wish there was some way for players to be able to put up their items to sell without too much effort, maybe something like what eBay is doing. I wonder what OTM could do, I hope they have bright creative minds that could solve this age old problem.

Oh yeah I still have plenty of rares like my party hat set including black, I don't think I would ever sell and much more. Most of these things I would rather sell than have them rot in my inventory.

Muldar wrote:
E3D wrote:
spacemod wrote:My max was only 1.2M :cry: teach me your ways!

Spend your money on the game said every OTM member

Or: http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/06/go ... -gold.html

Deebaws guide on gold farming from Biteys site.

Yess indeed I have used this guide multiple times, although I was joking (to an extent;)
Characters
World: Danu
Clan: Ascension
E3: Rogue lvl 222+
Shadow9: Warrior lvl 185+

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)