Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ungrateful gem!? I was wondering

It was genuinely the most fun period of the game. Didn't the gems also drop from Boabhon Sidh and Otherworld Harbringer? Or did those only drop ancient gear.

Wish people make videos of the game back then. Would be so much easier to remember this stuff.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Anyone remember when those diamonds only dropped from the rare yellow mobs like Goldtusk, Crystalseer, and the pink unicorn, etc.? Took me 3 weeks trying to make Crystalseer spawn and she showed up 3x, twice she dropped an Faerie Emerald OTM made it even easier by putting it also on the Faerie Queen and other 5* mobs.
Yeah it was very hard to get but this quests was a lot of fun, I remember gettin so excited when those rare mobs spawned.

See I really enjoyed those quests too. They were a highlight of the Stonevale days. If only OTM could do the same thing but for Doch Gul. The meteoric weapon was difficult to obtain, but not impossible and a lot of people ended up getting it. The reason it was possible was because there were so many people working towards it that it became less difficult. So think, if we have all these people at end-game mobs farming, that would be a great way to get doch gul through rare-ish mobs for pieces. It would increase the flow of armor into the worlds, and let people build for themselves as much as clan members can fund each other. But it's too late. Maybe next time haha.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Although after 12 straight hours of farmingevery wisp to spawn fireflight for my last mob, I legit stayed out of sv for two weeks lol
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

What's the title supposed to mean?

Stonevalr was nice because you could do the entire major questline with just a couple friends, and that's all you needed to compete, a couple of friends. Now you need an army to do anything.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Just to appreciate what was needed for the dagger:

Diamond Spirit Star
Diamond Soul Orb
Diamond Demon Stone
Faerie Diamond
3x Echoes of Crom
Diamond Crystal Horn
Diamond Boar Tusk
Connacht Gold Ingot

It used to take time, but it was fairly reasonable. Then OTM went overboard...
Don't forget, we had to kill rare wisps too. 5 types. (fire, ice, magic, poison, and void?) -- Although, even though these items were all rare it didn't appear that way because everyone was farming in Stonevale, and therefore it was easier to obtain the items. (I also don't remember where the pieces of Crom originally came from). Nonetheless, I recently completed this version of the Meteoric Weapon about 3 months ago on my alt.
Crom papers used to drop from the meteoric bosses along with the armor materials. It might have been 3/3 iirc
Sasuke579 - Warrior Lv220 - Main
Smirk - Rogue Lv120 - Alternate
Payload - Mage lv175 - Alternate
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
Raid Strategist
--------------------------------
Nastystonze - Rogue Lv112
World: Danu

It was genuinely the most fun period of the game. Didn't the gems also drop from Boabhon Sidh and Otherworld Harbringer? Or did those only drop ancient gear.

Wish people make videos of the game back then. Would be so much easier to remember this stuff.
Yes, got an Emerald Demon Stone from an Otherworld Harbinger about a month ago. Usually drops pages though.

Yes, got an Emerald Demon Stone from an Otherworld Harbinger about a month ago. Usually drops pages though.
Ooh! Rare mob, and even rarer drop!
I haven’t seen harbringer since the stonevale redesign.
I did get a goldleaf imp yesterday that dropped Diamond Demon Stone.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.