Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Sad Amount of Tokens

You guys are just kidding yourselves and giving yourselves false hope. You'll never get a max pet just by using bounty tokens. By the time you have 128 tokens (or even 32), new and better pets are out and you have to start over.

OTM wants you to buy them from chests, and plenty of them. This "bounty hunter's prize" is simply a way for them to technically say "pets are not platinum only items".

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: A Sad Amount of Tokens

You guys are just kidding yourselves and giving yourselves false hope. You'll never get a max pet just by using bounty tokens. By the time you have 128 tokens (or even 32), new and better pets are out and you have to start over.

OTM wants you to buy them from chests, and plenty of them. This "bounty hunter's prize" is simply a way for them to technically say "pets are not platinum only items".
Put clearly like that there is no point hoping. Unless they are planning to change the drop rate later a level 4 Tier 6, bounty based pet is not a real option. Bit depressing.

Do we have any clues on the chest Token drop rate? If it is reasonable at least there is hope for non Plat buyers getting Pets by buying either Chests or Tokens from Plat people.

My first 120 chests I got 4 Tokens which seemed low (given you need 128 to max a Level 4). Then I opened 25 more and got another 4 !!

Pity everyone didn't record their drops and email them to Swan or some other Turing test passer for analysis.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)