Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Boss drops discussion

Mini event is almost over so I thought it could be a good moment do discuss current boss drops. I bet many clans have killed Raid and banked most of their drops, because lets be honest, most of the drops are just garbage. I also understand that not every Raid Boss should drop 100% perfect drops, but I get more disappointed every kill.

I made a list of all the raid drops that are junk in my opinion, feel free to add more drops.
- Hrung armour rings: Each tier has 20 different armour rings and because there are 5 different tiers (Mighty, Majestic, Royal, Imperial and Godly) Hrung can drop 100(!) different armour rings.. Really?! These items are one of the most hated items in this game and why did OTM decide to make so many of these? 20 Armour rings would have been enough torture already.
- Trollbone/fang Helm of Warcry. What tank sacrifices his/hers DL/EDL aura for this helm?
- All Hrung helms for Rangers. I don’t have an endgame ranger, so I don’t know a lot about Rangers, but I think no one would wear any of those helms.
- Trollblood/bone Helm of Sacrifice. Why OTM?
- Skull of Grasping Roots. Does this thing even exist and are there Druids willing to use this?
- Skull of Spring of Life. Lol
- Skull of Energy Harvest. ???
- Skull of Sacrifice. What..
- Mordy Rings with useless skills like Hide, Conceal, Defensive Spikes, Entangle, Sacrifice, Energy Well, Energy Harvest and Spring of Life. Mordy doesn’t drop many rings with 2 actual good skills on it. And again, why so many different tiers? Ugh
- Abyssal Armlet of Bandage Wounds. This is my all time favourite worst drop OTM has ever created. What the hell were they thinking when they made this. “Endgame players really need a brace that adds points to Bandage Wounds, because who needs Druids?”
- Abyssal Armlet of Light Heal. I don’t think any Ranger would use this.
- Abyssal Armlet of Explosive Arrow. I think the skill is heavily broken.
- Abyssal Armlet of Sacrifice. Come on OTM.
- Abyssal Armlet of Energy Harvest. Why?
- Necro Rings have also way too many tiers, why cant Necro just drop up to Royal? Event boss does this, so why cant Necro do the same.
- Necral Band of Energy Harvest. I think OTM loves this skill..
- Necral Band of Energy Boost. Not sure if this one exists and although it can be useful for a support Mage, I don’t see many Mages use it.
- Proteus also drops too many tiered Rings like Necro.

I didn’t add Gelebron drops, because its not killed like other Raid yet, but this Raid Boss also needs to be looked at. Aetheric Ring of Light Heal for example..

As we can see now, Raid Bosses drops a lot of junk no endgame player is ever going to use and here we are, after several years nothing has been done about this. Because I don’t want to make a “Bash OTM thread” I would like to ask what OTM can do about these drops. Because they made these drops, I conclude they should play their own game more often or they really need our help! :)

I suggest a few things:
- Remove Grand and Mighty tiered items
- Remove the Hrung Armour Rings entirely or give only 5 different versions of a tiered Ring, like OTM did with the Hrung Damage Rings. This way we get less Armour Rings (I hope) and more chance at good drops. Or just change the drop rate..
- OTM should do research about what skills Endgame players use, because there are so much drops with useless skills it makes me want to cry every time we kill a Raid and get such drop again. This applies for Hrung Skulls, Helms, Mordy Braces, Rings and Necro Braces.
- Please for the love of God, improve the Imperial/Godly/Void drops rates. Is there a server with a Void Fire Bolt Skull yet?

I cant think of anything else at the moment, maybe you guys have other/better suggestions?
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: Boss drops discussion

I would add make all these Helms NOT break any aura or set bonus. Make it so you' just have to have all 5 armour pieces to keep the aura NOT be necessarily wearing them.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

My highest lvl toon is only in the 140s, so I don't know this....what skills do end gamers actually use? I see people wondering all the time if OTM even knows these things. Maybe they have already been listed for them, but if not perhaps they should be.

I agree with mostly everything, however grasping roots skulls can be useful if a Druid needs to clear a edl ph or is solo lixing.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

My highest lvl toon is only in the 140s, so I don't know this....what skills do end gamers actually use? I see people wondering all the time if OTM even knows these things. Maybe they have already been listed for them, but if not perhaps they should be.
It depends on many things what skills a certain class uses, is it only bossing or still leveling for example, dps or support?

The items I listed for being garbage consists of the skills most endgame players dont use.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

I agree with mostly everything, however grasping roots skulls can be useful if a Druid needs to clear a edl ph or is solo lixing.
Yes agreed, it can be really usefull actually.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

And don't even get me started on this event boss and the godly armor rings :/. Ffs really? :/
Yes lol. But I didn't want to bring that up again. Sadly OTM will not change it :-|
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

What would benefit the endgame community would be server records. Anyone of raid boss level and ability should have their skills monitored for a while, and out of each class, the skills that are most used would be the new raid drops. And imo there shouldn't be anything below a royal for a raid drop. I mean, otm how would you feel if you fight a boss for about 15-20 minutes and get a brace that a lvl 150 can use. When you are 190-200 and need something more potent.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ