Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pet Tokens/ Hunter's Prizes

Are you keeping them or spending them on a pet right away?

Saving for a higher Tier Pet or saving until a different Pet is released?

Selling them or giving them away?

Let me know what you do with these items, I'd like to see what people do with them :)

Personally, I sold one of my Pet Tokens for 200k (Cos it was so damn high!) and I have 3 more left. I've been tempted to buy a Dog but force myself to save my Pet Tokens until a better or cooler Pet comes around. I will buy a Dog if I ever get a Hunter's Prize, it'll probably be a Brown one cos I don't see myself getting more than 1 Prize every few weeks. I'll just keep whatever Pet Tokens I get and store them until I see the new Pets. If I'm not satisfied with those either I'll continue to save up :)
Would you kindly?

Re: Pet Tokens/ Hunter's Prizes

I got a lvl 6 golden rabbit on my rogue first off.

Then I got a lvl 5 silver dog on my Druid.

I currently have 5 tokens left, but I did sell about 30 for 100k ea. I'll be saving the rest, need 59 more for when my Druid hits lvl 200.

I did luck out and sold a set of 95% wings from last event for 80-100 pet tokens, which was an insane price looking back lol.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

Re: Pet Tokens/ Hunter's Prizes

I did luck out and sold a set of 95% wings from last event for 80-100 pet tokens, which was an insane price looking back lol.
That IS insane, gz on it though man :lol:

Another insane thing is some dude wanted a Connacht charm so bad on the second day and gave me an 80% Serpentstaff for a common one :lol:
Would you kindly?