Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update satisfaction

Hey muldar, I was just curious. You have been on the forums for a good amount of time now, and I can't believe that you don't have a good idea of what the community wants. All assurances that the updates that are coming will be big aside, in your opinion on a scale of 1-10, how good a job will the coming content do in the area of satisfying the communities wants? Or is it really just stuff that OTM thinks would be cool to put in the game?
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Re: Update satisfaction

Sorry this thread is horrendous towards Muldar.

Muldar is the middle man, as long as he aknowledges the thread and passes it on then there is absolutely no need to flame him up. If you want to be mad about things that arent implemented moan at the Design Team, not a forumer thats here for our benefit.

I dont see any other OTM member putting in as much effort into replying to us.
Last edited by _elsroth on Thu May 19, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hey muldar, I was just curious. You have been on the forums for a good amount of time now, and I can't believe that you don't have a good idea of what the community wants. All assurances that the updates that are coming will be big aside, in your opinion on a scale of 1-10, how good a job will the coming content do in the area of satisfying the communities wants? Or is it really just stuff that OTM thinks would be cool to put in the game?
I remember how OTM was so stoked they're putting in "Pet Companions" in the game. Something the community didn't ask for, it just came out of left field.
Then voila! Pets bought by plat that removed your weapons. Big success there.....not.

I'm afraid it'll be something like this again.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What...? It had nothing to do with getting mad at muldar lol. I was saying that since he knew what we wanted, he could maybe give us an idea of whether the next update would satisfy us. I know he isn't responsible for anything.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Trust me. I think muldar is a great guy and really good at his job, and I know that he isn't the one who makes the decisions lol. I wasn't at all trying to bash him. Sorry if the way I worded my question caused this misunderstanding

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Trust me. I think muldar is a great guy and really good at his job, and I know that he isn't the one who makes the decisions lol. I wasn't at all trying to bash him. Sorry if the way I worded my question caused this misunderstanding

yeah i apologise also, misinterpretted the thread ;)
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I think Muldar could pretty honestly say the next update will not make the community happy. He can pretty safely say this without looking into whats coming up next!

Pets that take away weapons was an epic fail. Especially when they gave them skills!
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I think that Muldar would honestly say... that any topic that is specifically directed toward him would be better handled in a private message, and that you should PM him directly :D
You are right, and I did think about that. But my reasoning is that if we are honest it is something the whole community would like to know and something that the community deserves to hear. Besides...why would he be willing to tell me something that he wouldn't be willing for the whole community to get wind of?

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

I think that Muldar would honestly say... that any topic that is specifically directed toward him would be better handled in a private message, and that you should PM him directly :D
Mhmmm

Also he's an employee of OTM and even if he shares the OP's opinion he won't say it. You've got to promote your product, and that is completely understandable. It's like an employee at McDonald's being asked if the new McButt is good or not- if he wants to keep his job (or at least help the company) he's gonna say yes :lol:
Would you kindly?