Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tenure

Sometime in July of 2011 when it was just simple leveling and fun! I miss how you ran especially with heroic boots I don't know it just looks so much cooler than before. I miss the old event bosses that dropped big weapons not those damn tunnels ones that no one ever kills anymore due to being op and having a useless drop after not even fun to collect it after. This game has improved quite a bit but I still do miss the good old days where you login with a smile and not with stressed knowing you have to spend hours camping a boss for a blue crown for the 8th time in a row. Those are just my two cents
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

I started in early January 2012 (mightve been december 2011 idk) but even though I retired Hogana, I pop in every so often. I loved my clan Finalboss, but when it disbanded, I started to play less and less, and eventually stopped. Im very proud of my red samhain hat. I have interesting stories, such as how being a veteran player in 2014 (even though I was lvl 80) got me into some awesome boss raids that I really shouldnt have been in, but because I had connections, I got in. :mrgreen:
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

Yule 2013 is by far my favorite event of all time.
The cool crisped atmosphere of christmas and joy of present hunting. A simple yet advance time of peace imo.
I came on the last day of samhian2013 on herne. Boy dont I regret i didnt find this game a month earlier.
Good times eh?
Also had my favorite fashion of all time,frostguard
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

I honestly forget when exactly I joined...I think it was somewhere around the Christmas of 2011. Or at least I remember being around before there was an otherworld. However by the time I really started seriously playing (or as seriously as I could at that point) the otherworld was out.

My experiences? Well, resurrecting bloodgrove(the clan). Coming back to soli when it was resurrected the first time. The first time I stepped into the otherworld(I believe I gasped). When I got full warden, then met, then frozen. All were awesome moments. When after months of farming I finished my lux set. My first time at aggy. Royal ss dropping for me.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I check the App Store daily for new and exciting role playing games. It was someday back in 2011 when this game popped up on the new games list. Been playing since then on Mabon. My first character was Pixxie, I was the first Celtic hero to hit level 50 (in the catacombs as end game heheh). I've been part of every one of mabons server firsts, from the first kill of the avatar of donn to our first kill of gelebron. And I plan to be here for a lot longer! Keep the good times coming OTM!
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I honestly forget when exactly I joined...I think it was somewhere around the Christmas of 2011. Or at least I remember being around before there was an otherworld. However by the time I really started seriously playing (or as seriously as I could at that point) the otherworld was out.

My experiences? Well, resurrecting bloodgrove(the clan). Coming back to soli when it was resurrected the first time. The first time I stepped into the otherworld(I believe I gasped). When I got full warden, then met, then frozen. All were awesome moments. When after months of farming I finished my lux set. My first time at aggy. Royal ss dropping for me.
When Deadroot finally dropped that last mind tab you needed for months and you yelled in real life and your kids looked at you funny lol
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

When Deadroot finally dropped that last mind tab you needed for months and you yelled in real life and your kids looked at you funny lol
Lol not quite, though when royal SS dropped I nearly died
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I check the App Store daily for new and exciting role playing games. It was someday back in 2011 when this game popped up on the new games list. Been playing since then on Mabon. My first character was Pixxie, I was the first Celtic hero to hit level 50 (in the catacombs as end game heheh). I've been part of every one of mabons server firsts, from the first kill of the avatar of donn to our first kill of gelebron. And I plan to be here for a lot longer! Keep the good times coming OTM!
Wow you are oooooold :shock:

Jk, you look young ;)

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Wow you are oooooold :shock:

Jk, you look young ;)
38 in August heheh been gameing since Atari 2600 hehehe
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I have been on since the before the first anniversary event... it was an amazing game... i got my bro to join me. I liked the community and find this game more enjoyabke than any other mobile game.

This game imo just needs crossplatform atm because i have tried multiple times to get involved on android servers but just cant... after destiny engine there should have been another way to get on servers besides upgrading device...

^hope they start working on it soon
Other than that its a good game and was fun to play...
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!