Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Event boss rings

do the event bosses only drop armour/def rings or something?? theyre pretty useless to most people, i would have thought they would drop dmg rings as well
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Re: Event boss rings

Yes, this event the rings are absolute garbage! Luckily the charms and necks are pretty good.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Unless you are a warrior cause who actually uses sweeping blow often enough for it to be the only skill. Casters get fairly good drops again this event and the bosses are set to be weak to ice mages so it is a bit unbalanced imo. Dex change makes sharp shot semi viable again so maybe those won't rot in the bank
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Unless you are a warrior cause who actually uses sweeping blow often enough for it to be the only skill. Casters get fairly good drops again this event and the bosses are set to be weak to ice mages so it is a bit unbalanced imo. Dex change makes sharp shot semi viable again so maybe those won't rot in the bank
I think they still might lol. I can think of only 2 maybe 3 rabgers that are dex build even after 'buff'
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I think they still might lol. I can think of only 2 maybe 3 rabgers that are dex build even after 'buff'
I agree with this. the dex buff needs a buff :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Yes, this event the rings are absolute garbage! Luckily the charms and necks are pretty good.
The necks aren't that great either. Certainly won't use this over a lux neck or break a skain/gara set.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The necks aren't that great either. Certainly won't use this over a lux neck or break a skain/gara set.
really? id easily break skain/gara set for a neck and charm lol
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Godly rogue neck 250 str/150 vit 800 cunning and charm 100 str 200 atk and 2.1k to assassinate, how would this be chosen to break a skain/gara set or mix
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

really? id easily break skain/gara set for a neck and charm lol
I'm not sure how the other sets stack up but even if we were 'lucky' enough to get a godly charm and neck to drop for druids, if I broke set I'd lose 200 nature magic, ~100 focus, and vitality. Yes I'd game a couple hundred on my breath heals but it would seem the skain shrive set is better. Now if the charm added to touch directly, I'd break the set in a heart beat
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

im regarding a mage here.

skain ammy is 275 focus and 180 vitality

godly is 250 focus and 150 vitality +800 fire magic

charm is x amount to firestorm i think 800, 200 defence and 100 focus, this is clearly way better than a skain Shrive set since u then open up a ring slot

for melee toons i wouldnt break a skain/gara and id also break it for druids as the boost to breath is quite large and the heaps of nature magic on ammulet makes it far superior to a skain ammy/set
Oderint Dum Metuant.