Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stance/animations: are you disappointed?

I hate the standing animation of mage.

I hate the casting animations of mage and druid. It's stupid reading a book while casting. In addition I hate the casting animation of nature's touch. I haven't been this unmotivated to log since I started playing as I am now. Once again, OTM put a lot of time into animations that didn't need to be changed instead of concentrating on something players wanted. Honestly after three yesrs of playing this game, I'm not a fan anymore and will not give positive reviews of the game or the developers
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Honestly the only thing I hate worse than the current animations are both the previous beta versions of new animations. If you think it's bad now and were not in beta you cannot even imagine how horrible it was going to be.

That being said, however, why do we have to have changes no one was asking for and the overwhelming majority of players hate?

Why can't we just have the animations be what they were before ostara...n maybe you guys could pass on the sudden onset Parkinson's, really bad dancing during combat, and severe constipation stances to pets so they move during fighting. ; )

Yes personally I'm very disappointed with the new animations too. Especially with the ranger and warrior attacking animation, ranger standing still animation, and how a warrior place a shield behind. I look like a turtle running with a shell.

The new sitting on broom animation, and most importantly the new jump and cheer animation. Overall very disappointed.

Off Topic
Not to mention the new text box with the words being slightly transparent. I had a hard time trying to read especially whispers. Maybe I'm just getting old. But it gives me the headaches

I highly dislike the fact that my hrung skull is inside my hip basically looks more like a hip bone and my book is inside my body as well. The way that my Mage stands while casting a skill looks retarded all these changes were unnecessary in my opinion.
Touchedbyfire Mage Level 220
Touchedbydeath Rogue Level 190
Touchedbynature Druid Level 190
Touchedbysteel Warrior Level 190
Clan Resurgence
World Arawn

Maybeline Ranger Level 204
Dilek Rogue Level 185
SweetheartJR Druid Level 187
World Crom

I highly dislike the fact that my hrung skull is inside my hip basically looks more like a hip bone and my book is inside my body as well. The way that my Mage stands while casting a skill looks ******** all these changes were unnecessary in my opinion.
I agree with this. The way mages casted skills was just fine, didnt need a change. Only thing I like is when im standing still and I am reading my book..
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

totally not what i expected i asked for another way of walking in combat for rogues, now we suddenly hold daggers that are 50KG each? we fight partly like a warrior..
aye no changes been made to Particles on several older fash items too.
Im not the type of player to hate on things in this game usually but this time im a little bit disapointed for reason :( ,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q