Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Extremely surprising

So i got a bunch of favors from bounties and got two alt books. Decided to play around and see how much otm 'buffed' dex skills. Reset skills and maxed sharp shot, long shot, double shot, light heal and steady aim. Was extremely suprised at the result. with normal bow, sharp shot hit 500 over double shot and longshot hit 900 over double (with royal ring). With obsidian bow however, double hit 500 over sharp shot and was 100 below longshot. Still pretty amazed at the buff. Might make a decent build with sharp shot which i always longed to use. :)

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Re: Extremely surprising

Yeah...theres this little thing u missed - double is unavoidable. Sharp and long get avoided. Like... Often.
So if u miss u r getting like 100% less dmg than double shot. And that will happen. A lot.
Also sharp shot is not true insta cast. Sooo...meh.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

I knew about the missing factor but somehow barely miss those atm, only negative thing to me atm is the energy burn casting those three skills together

Firstly what level are you as a ranger

Second did you test this on a high resistant boss? Proteus/gelebron/mordris/Necro? Or was this on training dummies..
Lvl 156 and tested on many differenr mobs, result was just about the same.

Firstly what level are you as a ranger

Second did you test this on a high resistant boss? Proteus/gelebron/mordris/Necro? Or was this on training dummies..
Lvl 156 and tested on many differenr mobs, result was just about the same.
too low level to test on the mobs that matter although dex may be useful for levelling now
Oderint Dum Metuant.