Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tips

So with the event ending friday, i started to panic
I still need 20 purple presents for the 100 armor kite and I have to get those in 2 days. Other than buying them, do you guys have any tips for farming purple presents?

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Re: Tips

There is a sale on event chests Friday...NOT the event ending yet but that does mean it will be quite Soon
Tips are still appreciated :D

Bitey has a guide missing only a few present locations if you don't know where they spawn

Picking them up as you do other things works less well than timing the spawns and picking them up nearly as soon as they spawn. The blue and purple get picked out untill everything respawns as red. Keep on top of em is the best bet.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Bitey has a guide missing only a few present locations if you don't know where they spawn

Picking them up as you do other things works less well than timing the spawns and picking them up nearly as soon as they spawn. The blue and purple get picked out untill everything respawns as red. Keep on top of em is the best bet.
I do lirs first, ow secone, shalmont third, stonevale fourth and by then the ones in lirs start to respawn.
What throws me off is that sometimes a present will take like 3 extra min to spawn which messes up the system

If they suddenly take longer to spawn it probably means someone came by and picked it up right before you got there.
When this happens leave the spot and move onto the next one, no point in wasting 3 mins when you could be getting more presents.

I remember in 2013 when presents were 100g each and the ultimate goal was to make 100k off of a bulk sale..Good times.
Would you kindly?

The timing is somewhat variable which makes it more difficult. Hope your luck is better than mine though as I collected 1800 presents and still had to buy 12 purple.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I just bought mine, tbh I can't see how the armour kite is particularly good compared to a vit one unless you are lvl 50 & under but I just got em so I could clear it out of my quest list
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Im sure 100 armor is not better than 15% hp kite but i would rather get that than spend 2 mil for 15% hp kite

That kite only adds 100 armour? Seriously? All that work for 100 armour?......:roll:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015