Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 100th EDL set on arawn, warrior, by Unit

U make a lot of assumptions about me Romeo? And u know what they say about ppl who make assumptions... Don't make a ass outta yourself.. And ya idc about this morons edl set why would I? Me and my clan kill the best stuff in game while his nothing clan kills hrung lol.. Talk about emabrassing spending all this time to kill a 185 boss as your endgame when u worked so hard to get to 220 now that's failure and embarrassing... Resurgence was the first clan on all servers to kill gelebron we r winners..

Can we like not?

Leave the arguing for in-game, who cares what clan or what number just say gratz and move on. Y'all making this such a big deal.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

U make a lot of assumptions about me Romeo? And u know what they say about ppl who make assumptions... Don't make a ass outta yourself.. And ya idc about this morons edl set why would I? Me and my clan kill the best stuff in game while his nothing clan kills hrung lol.. Talk about emabrassing spending all this time to kill a 185 boss as your endgame when u worked so hard to get to 220 now that's failure and embarrassing... Resurgence was the first clan on all servers to kill gelebron we r winners..
Technically yall are just sitting on a couch or recliner pressing buttons and not really winning anything. I remember the other day someone in another clan telling me they were gonna win the game and I asked him what OTM gave out as prizes for winning.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Can we like not?

Leave the arguing for in-game, who cares what clan or what number just say gratz and move on. Y'all making this such a big deal.
Ok np I for one won't comment anymore cause again I could care less.. My original post was really out of curiousity why there are three threads all on this topic 2 in general disscusion and 1 in arawn forums. Could I have worded it diffrently yeah. But coman decided to spam the whole forum multiple times with the same topic for whatever reason.. I recall smelly doing this once with edl sets and many complained about it then but I don't see many complaints about it now ijs. This is my last post on here respond don't respond idc but follow forums rules which coman seems to have a problem doing so like his name and shame post on thamerskka his so called gold giving bot he found or whatever it is. Anyways have fun :)

This fight is boring, and ppl who arent even related to the fight keep getting themselves involved, why? Lock this topic and if u want go congrats someone do it properly, both clans' representives. Those who arent even from Arawn are trying to fuel this fight for no good reason.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Cmon man lets get it right, we all play mmorpgs, no ones a winner here :lol:

But your clannie did make 4 separate topics about how many edl sets u guys got, didn't see u post on any of those so I don't think that's the reason why u being negative towards Coman.

I'm not sure what they say about ppl that make assumptions tho? Enlighten me. And anyway I was standing up for u, why be so rude to me :0 I love big Diesel engines (kiss kiss) they my favourite kind of weak cheap ass engines :D

Butthurt nah doesn't matter to me he got edl set in a clan that can't even kill mordis.. Meanwhile I have 99 clannies in full edl armor, personally I have a shadow gele axe dg boots and many godly/void endgame items which includes a void mord helm.. Oh and we did kill gelebron before any other server so yeah why would u assume I'm the butthurt one.. my clan is awesome my gears are awesome.. But I'm not gonna praise a guy and his clan that shares accts, utilizes glitches, tries constantly to sneak spies into top clan, scams gears from their own clanmates (come to arawn ask infurnus) so yeah Henry and his crew isn't really deserving of any praise or respect... Btw smellys reward is for his clanmates in resurgence not a group of cheaters and scammers.
- - -

Hello. I do not expect an educated response from the Res leaders who have responded thus far, but I feel the need to rebut the accusations underlined above.

We do not share accounts. We happen to have active moments and then periods of time when we all decide to break off. We schedule times to do bosses or camp when most of us are active. We spam to camp and then after a lock in case others are able to drop what they are doing and join. I invite OTM to investigate our members for account sharing and, after they have determined that we do not, turn their focus to Res.

There is only one "glitch" we have ever used: Relogging after receiving the Pox aoe dot from Res who apparently love aggroing an add to make it cast that skill and kill camping chars. It's one of the many things OTM, and most intelligent people, know about. Apologies for sometimes avoiding deaths that become tedious. Anything else witnessed is due to lag or regular actions that people can learn about by asking more experienced players on the forums.

We do not sneak spies into any clan. We have always played fair and abide by a code of conduct far higher than what Res has demonstrated in years. We do not harass people in chats. We do not drag adds at bosses. We do not spam to try and produce lag. We do not attempt to bring adds close to a boss to heal it. We do not attempt to over-taunt a boss to create havoc. We do not attempt to kill offtanked adds so they respawn and cause problems. As a clan dealing with the above mentioned low tactics and deciding not to resort to doing them in return, I think we at least deserve credit for being honourable enough to not sneak in spies.

We do not scam gear from our clanmates. As a clan, we believe it is important to allocate gear effectively in order to maximise returns from their use. A clan member is expected to give us notice of inactivity for any long period of time and turn in clan gear that can be used on another clan member. The clan member named above, after having behaved strangely and destructively for about a week, notified us that he would be away for a month. We collected the relevant gear after notifying him directly that another clan member can use certain gear. When he came back, many of us had reservations as a result of the things he said before and near scam of another member who lent him lux gear. This clan member decided to leave on his own before we could have a proper discussion. Feel free to PM to see relevant screen shots.

Butthurt nah doesn't matter to me he got edl set in a clan that can't even kill mordis.. Meanwhile I have 99 clannies in full edl armor, personally I have a shadow gele axe dg boots and many godly/void endgame items which includes a void mord helm.. Oh and we did kill gelebron before any other server so yeah why would u assume I'm the butthurt one.. my clan is awesome my gears are awesome.. But I'm not gonna praise a guy and his clan that shares accts, utilizes glitches, tries constantly to sneak spies into top clan, scams gears from their own clanmates (come to arawn ask infurnus) so yeah Henry and his crew isn't really deserving of any praise or respect... Btw smellys reward is for his clanmates in resurgence not a group of cheaters and scammers.
- - -

Hello. I do not expect an educated response from the Res leaders who have responded thus far, but I feel the need to rebut the accusations underlined above.

We do not share accounts. We happen to have active moments and then periods of time when we all decide to break off. We schedule times to do bosses or camp when most of us are active. We spam to camp and then after a lock in case others are able to drop what they are doing and join. I invite OTM to investigate our members for account sharing and, after they have determined that we do not, turn their focus to Res.

There is only one "glitch" we have ever used: Relogging after receiving the Pox aoe dot from Res who apparently love aggroing an add to make it cast that skill and kill camping chars. It's one of the many things OTM, and most intelligent people, know about. Apologies for sometimes avoiding deaths that become tedious. Anything else witnessed is due to lag or regular actions that people can learn about by asking more experienced players on the forums.

We do not sneak spies into any clan. We have always played fair and abide by a code of conduct far higher than what Res has demonstrated in years. We do not harass people in chats. We do not drag adds at bosses. We do not spam to try and produce lag. We do not attempt to bring adds close to a boss to heal it. We do not attempt to over-taunt a boss to create havoc. We do not attempt to kill offtanked adds so they respawn and cause problems. As a clan dealing with the above mentioned low tactics and deciding not to resort to doing them in return, I think we at least deserve credit for being honourable enough to not sneak in spies.

We do not scam gear from our clanmates. As a clan, we believe it is important to allocate gear effectively in order to maximise returns from their use. A clan member is expected to give us notice of inactivity for any long period of time and turn in clan gear that can be used on another clan member. The clan member named above, after having behaved strangely and destructively for about a week, notified us that he would be away for a month. We collected the relevant gear after notifying him directly that another clan member can use certain gear. When he came back, many of us had reservations as a result of the things he said before and near scam of another member who lent him lux gear. This clan member decided to leave on his own before we could have a proper discussion. Feel free to PM to see relevant screen shots.
Yes and your clan chief blackmailed someone by threatening to post the person's nude photo on the Internet. Yes, you do not do all the above but you do lie all the time. Lol