Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which class should I choose?

Okay so I've been wanting to make a new toon but I'm having a really hard time choosing a class because each class has its disadvantages and advantages and it's really hard for me to choose one. So please tell me your opinion.
Well comes down to what role you want...

If you want to tank then warrior

If you want to be a healer then druid

If you want to deal elemental burst damage then mage

If you want to deal physical base DPS then rogue

If you want an jack of all trades class(decent heal, good enough dps, survability) then ranger

There are other roles like DPS warriors, support mage, support rogue etc but former I mentioned are more common roles of each class.

I'd try out all classes to see what fits you the best.

Im biased. Warrior.

Personally, warrior doesnt provide something hes amazing at until end-game where hes obviously the best tank, not burst dmg, one skill is instant and isnt as powerful as rogue's skills, not the largest hit dmg (ranger and rogue can go higher if they want, especially ranger), nor a large skill dmg. Yet, theres not a class Ive enjoyed as much as my warrior, whether its tanking (which I find fun, but also expensive to handle) or dps, it was always fun.

What I like about being DPS warrior is using gear swapping to maximize the dps of a class that is considered by most ppl just a tank, a meat shield, one that worths nothing when it comes to DPS, its sure fun to prove them wrong, especially because I find this disrespecting towards all the warriors they have, and I know not a single of them would like to have 10 end-game tanks rather than 4 and 6 dps.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I would suggest druid. Simplely because its a class that allow you to help others no matter your level!! ALso it's really a class where leveling is hard, but rewarding as you will get geared more easealy, and people will need you more often ;D

at some point i played 4-5 years rogue as a main, but at the end i found that the class was wayyyy too overplayed...boring!
mage is sooo cool, but somehow if you want to enjoy it you will need tousand of sigils...
warrior is powerful, but slow...and i hate beeing that much slow!!
ranger....ranger is the best class...on the paper. Couldnt see what was wrong woth it when i made alts...but after lvl 100 they bored me like crazy. They are quite good in every domain, but nothing crazy here!!!

so yeah, druid is the class!!!

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh