Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 2nd void bow from Necro after 2 years from last drop

That event had a decent charm drop rate and tier distribution (compared to raid bosses at least). Which charm didn't drop on any world?
The drop rates were abysmal. Morrigan didnt even get any Imperial or Godly Natures Touch charm.
This was my stat analysis last year for our world.
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=77175
Taranis got a single low tier nature touch charm, and I've looked quite a bit and I'm fairly confident not a single godly of any kind. Further using ailerons well collected data it is highly likely several godly never dropped on any world.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Ah never saw that post before. My world had a pretty good ratio of imperial+godly:royals but I guess it might have been significantly worse elsewhere. I know we have 1-2 godly iceshards besides mine, but not many other godly types. Plenty of imperial shards, qs, sneak, and one fb
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I understand the reasoning on rare drops. OTM wants to make the drop so rare that when you finally get it, you feel excited and accomplished. I enjoy rarity and striving to get a given item and putting in the work. I think the problem is dozens of players have now came, put in the work, and never even seen the drop, and now left. It should be obtainable if your willing to go to great lengths to obtain it. As currently constructed, it is impossible....literally.
Instant 224 Rogue
Replay 220 Druid
Too Op 195 Mage
Wedge 190 Rogue

Belenus is probably even less lucky :

Hrung :

No godly dmg attack braces for any class (many godly braces, non is dmg and attack).
Godly firestorm helm and couple imperial touch helms and other imperials (dont recall any other helms worth mentioning).
No void skulls other than TWO void ENERGY HARVEST skulls (rival has void lightening strike).

Mordy :

No poison halberd, not even dark one.
Only 1 void str, I think 0 void vit, all the rest of voids are dex and focus (spears).
Our only godly mordy braces are the following : Bandage Wounds, Sacrifice, Sweeping Blow, Energy Harvest (yes, thats all our 4 godly braces, sweeping blow perhaps x2).
Few void helms (victory, crusaders and others that I cant remember), none is dmg.
0 moon helms, only dmg helms are earth sea and sun.

Necro :

0 spears ring.
Almost no Bows and Daggers rings (but many axes ones including imperial, godly swords, many ranged combat, many melee combat).
No void weapons.
No bows.
I believe there are also no godly braces but may be wrong.
Godly fire magic ring, godly swords ring.
Plenty of daggers although none is void.

Protues didnt give anything that good yet, and we havent killed Gele, so comfort urself with our horrible luck. We have better luck on events. Even 215 edl barely gives any runes at all, I can see main after main after main after main without a single rune.

The drop rate on almost anything good is completely horrible, its just amazing how horrible it is that many drops are as good as nonexistent on most servers.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Just for clarity I was there when the first void bow dropped and it definitely wasn't two years ago that's an exaggeration it was more like 8 months to max a year and a few months it surely hasn't been two years
somehow that makes it alright.

No, not really :roll:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Just for clarity I was there when the first void bow dropped and it definitely wasn't two years ago that's an exaggeration it was more like 8 months to max a year and a few months it surely hasn't been two years
Good lord. I bet you enjoy burning down orphanages
Lmao!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread