Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bots

Don't bother reporting the botters fellas I sent vids and pics and dude still doing it 2 weeks later on same toon. Might as well all start doing it too then we won't need to farm the hard way for lux lol.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title
warrior 215
rogue 186
ranger 107
mage 88

Re: Waist of time

Waste* :)
But yeah... we all know u r right. So many reports from so many players and yet nothing is done.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Re: Waste of time

Hey Heroes,

Please report any botters to me with: Name, Server and Area and I will look into it.

We have banned a few botters recently but can only do so with either in-game proof or chat logs.

Thanks

Re: Bots

Um muldar i contacted u with 4 emails they included all that even a video of this person doing it. Your last email stated to send to support. I sent that a week ago to support still no response from support either. Logged yesterday and that very toon still in same exact spot botting.
warrior 215
rogue 186
ranger 107
mage 88

Re: Waste of time

Hey Heroes,

Please report any botters to me with: Name, Server and Area and I will look into it.

We have banned a few botters recently but can only do so with either in-game proof or chat logs.

Thanks
Apart from tevin's video he sent in, is this considered proof? :) hehe, i tried to get more info but he wouldn't spill
Attachments
_20160218_154310.JPG
_20160218_154310.JPG (63.09 KiB) Viewed 4480 times

Um muldar i contacted u with 4 emails they included all that even a video of this person doing it. Your last email stated to send to support. I sent that a week ago to support still no response from support either. Logged yesterday and that very toon still in same exact spot botting.
I thought I banned them all?

Wait there may have been one left, I think I was getting some from a report on Facebook.

Thanks for reminding me.

(Botting is against TOS, please do not post links relating to it, cheers)

Haha sorry dude, i'm playing :) making light heart of the situation

Haha sorry dude, i'm playing :) making light heart of the situation
No worries I just don't want to have to chase down even more bots! ;)