Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Problem with sreng

It's great OTM made crowns more available but by making sreng drop crowns it will now be camped by top end clans. This means smaller clans like cursed souls on morrigan who get their dl chestplates from sreng will no longer be able to complete their sets. If your going to make sreng drop crowns you need to make king drop horns. It will devalue the experience of lower clans if you don't do this. It's difficult to obtain purple urns as well.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Re: Problem with sreng

It's great OTM made crowns more available but by making sreng drop crowns it will now be camped by top end clans. This means smaller clans like cursed souls on morrigan who get their dl chestplates from sreng will no longer be able to complete their sets. If your going to make sreng drop crowns you need to make king drop horns. It will devalue the experience of lower clans if you don't do this. It's difficult to obtain purple urns as well.
was thinking the same :D
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Umm, snorri drops more horns than crowns. I don't see what the problem is?????

We have a wep bottle neck. Not a BP bottleneck.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY SNORRI WAS PATCHED!
How many DL bps are there and how many weps are there?
Why are you concerned with finishing more stupid auras when there are a handful of offhands in the game?

The game also has level lock. If "cursed souls" on morrigan wants to finish their BP, get an 8 man group to lock 170! I

f you have 8 players to lock 170, why are you not also contesting 180? More horns that way:)

PLEASE elaborate on your post. I have no clue where your concern lies, there has never been a problem gaining BP's.
List what your concern is, why the patch hurt you, and what would make it better. Be very detailed when explaining why the patch hurt you.
Mabon
Killheal Druid level 195

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

He is talking about low level clans who arent even Snorri capable, have no chance to compete vs other clans. Normally they get free shots at Sreng because higher clans don't exactly bother with him anymore. Now Sreng is now FFA lock fights again.

Dominant clans have troll lockers.. How would a lower clan, even if they have a full group of 170s outlock a full DL armor, Hrung-equipped, Event gear-equipped level 180 group?
Last edited by Aileron on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Some of Avalon is butthurt about the change because other clans can actually get drops to complete wep, I don't get why u guys have to be so selfish... So you make up scenarios about the DL bosses when u haven't even experienced it yet in an attempt to get the change reverted so you can go back to hoarding weps
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Some of Avalon is butthurt about the change because other clans can actually get drops to complete wep, I don't get why u guys have to be so selfish... So you make up scenarios about the DL bosses when u haven't even experienced it yet in an attempt to get the change reverted so you can go back to hoarding weps
I think its great we would be able to get DL weapons faster. Now we dont even have to wait weeks for our new members to get DL weapons. I dont see why this is an Avalon thing, maybe you focus on me too much, friddoo. Read the other posts not from Ava for a change, eh?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

He is talking about low level clans who arent even Snorri capable, have no chance to compete vs other clans. Normally they get free shots at Sreng because higher clans don't exactly bother with him anymore. Now Sreng is now FFA lock fights again.

Dominant clans have troll lockers.. How would a clan like "CursedSouls" outlock a full DL armor, Hrung-equipped, Event gear-equipped level 180 group?
if you are capable enough to kill 170 6* you can kill snorri. They are the same and I find it easier to kill snorri. (Coming from the former guardian of a Up and coming clan Myrmidon [cursed souls], and more recently from end game in Wolf Gang)
Snorri has 2-3 easy adds (depending on where snorri is) that people Lix on, Sreng has 6 fast spawning 4* adds that are a pain in the butt to handle/kill. Snorri has a DOT skill and a sweep skill, and is easier to walk than 170. (And there are no obsticals to dodge that resets like in Srengs room.)

Now about locking,

It takes 2 rogues to lock a 4*. (170+) Any competing clan has that. my rogue lvl 175 locks 4* trolls all day long. The only DL he has is gloves and recently pants. (Basic setting, filter player, all things any clan has access to.) to lock a 5*, I simply cast riposte... At 175 I pull aggro almost every time. These are things all clans can do.

Back to snorri, locking snorri is all about luck. I have yet to see my clan or any clan pull their 180ish toons on in a group at every single camp. End game clans do not have a monopoly on snorri. I see so many lost to rivals and lower clans even when there is a full dps group.

Concrete factors like level lock, and more random factors like, (which group has less frozen players from body slam)
All play a part to letting these lower clans steal snorris.

It's about time EG have a reason to start competing for other DL bosses.
And it's about time long time EG players/clans can get more DL weps.

These up and coming clans also need DL weps if they want to move from sreng to hrungnir. These DL weps will also aid in locking snorri/sreng. There is no problem with this update.

PERFECT PATCH OTM!! Well needed. Sreng 6* dropping crowns as well helps all.
Mabon
Killheal Druid level 195