Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Monster madness!

idk if it's just me, but the all the monsters are stronger,they run farther distance,stronger def/higher hp and have way more accurate attacks. Ummm, I'm really having a hard time against em ,and both my chars are lvl 50+

Re: Monster madness!

Well this problem sounds like mine I'm lvl 51 and the black rev type mosters are just killer now. I also funneled alot of points in dex and still miss and get hit quite abut.
Hated on so much Passion of the Christ need a sequel.

Thanks for posting this.

The new 4* mobs are harder but drop better loots (magic weapons etc). The old mobs should be just the same difficulty as before.

There is a possibility that once people get their new skills up things will become easier? Let's keep an eye on this and if it's an issue going forwards we can change the difficulty, any more feedback is also most welcome.

I am a lvl 50 rogue. I can barely put up a fight alone against the level 30s, and don't stand a chance soling anything above lvl 35. What was going on during the beta that nobody thought this was a problem? I thought the point of being 15 levels higher than something meant that you would have very little struggle killing it, let alone even hurting it.

Something needs to be unchanged. I understand that before the update one hit killing black revs was unusual... but now barely surviving a lvl 35 fight? That was a bit much.
World: Belenus
IGN: HelgaTheGreat, HelgaTheSwift
Class:Rogue, Ranger
Level: 55, 56