Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spyrestone Bracers

Hey all, few clannies have got some low level spyres from edl. Another toon in a different clan has a godly. Just curious ive seen him farm 220s alot, do they also drop from 4stars in arcane?

Would be great if someone could comment where to get. Thanks.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

Re: Spyrestone Bracers

Hey all, few clannies have got some low level spyres from edl. Another toon in a different clan has a godly. Just curious ive seen him farm 220s alot, do they also drop from 4stars in arcane?

I don't think Spyre braces drop from edl bosses anymore. Been that way for months. I can confirm they do drop from sentinels but you are looking at killing at least 1000 (maybe 5k) for a single brace.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I don't think Spyre braces drop from edl bosses anymore. Been that way for months. I can confirm they do drop from sentinels but you are looking at killing at least 1000 (maybe 5k) for a single brace.
Thank you for response, im currently 225 going to try get around 230 arcane so maybe ill be lucky, when you say sents. Is that all but the steelsouls?
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Thank you for response, im currently 225 going to try get around 230 arcane so maybe ill be lucky, when you say sents. Is that all but the steelsouls?
The only braces from mobs I have seen drop (well actually from clanmates) have been from the sentinels. Not the dogs, souls, or wyverns. But there are so few drops I personally wouldn't rule them out as dropping. It's just so incredibly rare you would be better off just farming the mobs and offering the millions you farmed with no brace for a low tier one.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I miss the EDL spry brace drops. We stacked them up when they dropped from EDL. I haven't heard of a single one dropping since it was changed to sentinels. These braces really aren't even that great to be so rare now. Another month of Proteus and Clans will prob have no use for the spry braces anymore besides maybe imp and godly. I have no idea why they need to be so rare now....
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

I miss the EDL spry brace drops. We stacked them up when they dropped from EDL. I haven't heard of a single one dropping since it was changed to sentinels. These braces really aren't even that great to be so rare now. Another month of Proteus and Clans will prob have no use for the spry braces anymore besides maybe imp and godly. I have no idea why they need to be so rare now....
I play android and the spyre braces are really great as there is clan drama. Hard to get mord, let alone anthing else.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

I wish the bracelets dropped more often. I havent even gotten a minor yet and i've killed many 4*'s, especially the sentinels. I hope they become more common in the coming future
Do they still even drop? I think they were inadvertently taken out of the game.
When we got over a dozen in the first few weeks when they were first introduced and nothing in the last 8-9 months, you know something changed, even if OTM doesn't want to admit it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I wish the bracelets dropped more often. I havent even gotten a minor yet and i've killed many 4*'s, especially the sentinels. I hope they become more common in the coming future
Do they still even drop? I think they were inadvertently taken out of the game.
When we got over a dozen in the first few weeks when they were first introduced and nothing in the last 8-9 months, you know something changed, even if OTM doesn't want to admit it.

Yes they do. I recently got one from a 220 4* mob in forbidden halls.
Touchedbyfire Mage Level 220
Touchedbydeath Rogue Level 190
Touchedbynature Druid Level 190
Touchedbysteel Warrior Level 190
Clan Resurgence
World Arawn

Maybeline Ranger Level 204
Dilek Rogue Level 185
SweetheartJR Druid Level 187
World Crom