Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which Godly Quickstrike ring would you use?

First you complain about never getting godlys, now you got one, all you do is complain about it. Or in your words, 'feedback'.

Whilist I agree spider ring is better to boost quickstrike, the godly prot ring is also good. Unless you're a rogue who only uses quickstrike. And don't bother with any dex based skills.. cuz ya know no rogue wants two of their main skills boosted by one item... *sarcasm*
I was expecting a complaint from you about my post, i was surprised it didnt happen sooner.

One thing you can expect from me, and all my past and future posts, is that i will always say something when effort is not appropriately rewarded. Be it low godly drop rates, or poor godly stats....you can definitely see something from me advocating a change.

My so-called compliants about Bind on Equip, Long Camping times, and a plethora of game annoying features that have since been removed or change...yeah BLAME ME FOR THEM TOO. :roll:

And yes, godly drop rates are still too low, we get mighty rings almost all the time. Proteus Rings were poorly designed and every clan killing Proteus regularly know this.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

First you complain about never getting godlys, now you got one, all you do is complain about it. Or in your words, 'feedback'.

Whilist I agree spider ring is better to boost quickstrike, the godly prot ring is also good. Unless you're a rogue who only uses quickstrike. And don't bother with any dex based skills.. cuz ya know no rogue wants two of their main skills boosted by one item... *sarcasm*
I was expecting a complaint from you about my post, i was surprised it didnt happen sooner.

One thing you can expect from me, and all my past and future posts, is that i will always say something when effort is not appropriately rewarded. Be it low godly drop rates, or poor godly stats....you can definitely see something from me advocating a change.

My so-called compliants about Bind on Equip, Long Camping times, and a plethora of game annoying features that have since been removed or change...yeah BLAME ME FOR THEM TOO. :roll:

And yes, godly drop rates are still too low, we get mighty rings almost all the time. Proteus Rings were poorly designed and every clan killing Proteus regularly know this.
Whilist you had a big impact on a few things, you are not the only one who suggested the same thing. Over and over again. But as you can see, ingame never ends up being changed no matter how much you give 'feedback' for..

Whilist you had a big impact on a few things, you are not the only one who suggested the same thing. Over and over again. But as you can see, ingame never ends up being changed no matter how much you give 'feedback' for..
well then, you should just add me in your forum foes list so you don't have to suffer reading my posts. I won't stop posting no matter how much you complain about it. ;)
I personally love the drop rate of proteus, pureness are quite common from primes and also the high tier rings and braces drop quite a lot, the only complaints I have is base unable to drop pureness and prime not giving 2 confluxs
how much plat items does your clan use to get 1 conflux and 1 ring from Prot Base? you think it's worth it? even if a Prime does drop two conflux, it's not nearly enough.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I personally love the drop rate of proteus, pureness are quite common from primes and also the high tier rings and braces drop quite a lot, the only complaints I have is base unable to drop pureness and prime not giving 2 confluxs
U cant compare the luck of a single server versus the rest of them having very little purenesses. Moreover, why plat is a big deal? Because it worths ppl's real money, and maybe it doesnt mean anything for u, but it does for them. Do I buy plat? No, but I can still understand the feelings of those who do and dont feel rewarded.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

U cant compare the luck of a single server versus the rest of them having very little purenesses. Moreover, why plat is a big deal? Because it worths ppl's real money, and maybe it doesnt mean anything for u, but it does for them. Do I buy plat? No, but I can still understand the feelings of those who do and dont feel rewarded.
Speaking from personal experience, you can't get angry at me because it doesn't happen the same on your server not my fault you have clairvoyant luck.

Idols are very cheap on my server at 100gold each, hastes while helping are not required necessity. Spending 10-20 rezz idols per person is really not much to ask for
Oderint Dum Metuant.