Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which Godly Quickstrike ring would you use?

Really, u gotta stop taking every single comment as an insult, grow up already.
Stop sending every comment as an insult.. And maybe I will
Ahhh.... This is becoming pointless talking to u, u just ruin every thread. Not even a single insult in my post, if u were insulted by something u might be oversensitive, or this is just how u run away from an argument when u have nothing else to say : 'stop insulting me'....

I'll just quote someone else's comment that u werent insulted by and direct it to u,
Friddo, I can hand ya a shovel to dig yourself out of this one, but you're too deep in your own delusions and just arguing to argue it wouldn't help.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Spending 10-20 idols PER person is a zerg and should be a raid wipe
If you don't fight proteus unless your sure of beating rage, then you might not use 1 idol the whole time let alone 10-20.

If you are not ready to beat the rage of proteus which is a game induced mechanism to deter players from long fights.. The answer is simple.. Stop fighting proteus until you can beat the rage.. Then you can do this boss without zerging which is what you all want.. I personally hope my clan will continue to kill proteus with or without zerging because I would prefer not to wait to get a high tier bracer and more doch Gul gear
Oderint Dum Metuant.

No actually rage was intended to bring extra tension to fights and not be the only tension during a fight like it is now. 20 220 edl toons should easily beat proteus before rage. Anyway, back on topic, a ring from over a year ago shouldnt be comparable to a godly from proteus. In some cases, like the nat touch rings, they are far better.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Yet people are comfortably zerging through rage. In fact you are willing to hand idols to others so that you can buy the boss. The rage mechanic is obviously not working. Gathering 25+ players every few hours and being unable to beat rage only to get drops worse than what was attainable over a year ago is excessive dont you think?
Last edited by Foool on Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

This whole post was about that proteus is way too hard for what we are getting, and it's ridiculous that a boss 1-2 years ago equals a drop from this exceptionally hard boss.. Yet instead of attempting to get the drops a lot better proteus should be nerfed first, a good start would be cut primes HP by 20% and change rage timer to 20min like normal raid bosses(prot too hard to be considered a 'normal armour boss').

After this is done then I would agree with the loot getting reviewed, and hopefully the amount of drops per prime and base
Oderint Dum Metuant.