Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which Godly Quickstrike ring would you use?

I think you're all missing his point.

He posted these rings, to show how flawed otm system is. A ring that has a level requirement of 190 shouldn't be better or equal to a ring that has a higher level req. Furthermore, the 190 lvl req ring came from a boss who was a lot easier to kill in terms of time and plat it cost than the bosses where the rest of these rings came from.
BarelylegalSS[/b] 230-Full EDL w/ OH Rogue

First you complain about never getting godlys, now you got one, all you do is complain about it. Or in your words, 'feedback'.

Whilist I agree spider ring is better to boost quickstrike, the godly prot ring is also good. Unless you're a rogue who only uses quickstrike. And don't bother with any dex based skills.. cuz ya know no rogue wants two of their main skills boosted by one item... *sarcasm*

First you complain about never getting godlys, now you got one, all you do is complain about it. Or in your words, 'feedback'.

Whilist I agree spider ring is better to boost quickstrike, the godly prot ring is also good. Unless you're a rogue who only uses quickstrike. And don't bother with any dex based skills.. cuz ya know no rogue wants two of their main skills boosted by one item... *sarcasm*
Drop Rate and Drop Quality are two different things.

I don't know about you, but having unfathomable drop, and drop rarely is quite disappointing, do you not agree?
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Drop Rate and Drop Quality are two different things.

I don't know about you, but having **** drop, and drop r
arely is quite disappointing, do you not agree?
The drop in question is not clairvoyant. It provides a boost for both quickstrike and any other dex based skill you choose to use, shadowstrike for example.

Do I agree it should be str instead of dex? Yes
But I can also see why otm designed it how it is.