Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

End game boss

Which boss in Celtic Heroes is the end game boss? I assume it was the necromancer as he used to be the 2nd hardest boss after Mordris. Is Gelebron the current end game boss now?

Reason Im asking this is because our good friend from Donn, Ulodus McFan claims that 210 event obelisk is the end game boss... why? "Best drops" Yet keeps arguing regardless that matter... Smh...

Isnt Obelisk just an seasonal boss like Skain and every other event boss that we have had over the last year?
Warlus/Warrior of Donn
Proud member of Syndicate clan

Re: End game boss

I think you're confusing the terms 'end game' with 'raid'.

Aggy, hrung, mord, necro, proteus and mord can all be considered raid bosses. End game bosses however depend on what you consider end game. People may think that 210+ is the new end game, which means only Proteus, the event boss and gelebron are included.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Not sure how others feel about those terms but for me 'End game boss' is a boss that fullfils characters fullest potential. In that case itd be Gelebron as by killing him you can acquire armor set (What I heard) that is even better than EDL. Now thats like the best gear your character can possibly have if the rumors are true. Regarding all other bosses (Necro, Mordris, Hrungnir, etc.) Those are the raid bosses indeed, I agree. Thats the right term for them.
Warlus/Warrior of Donn
Proud member of Syndicate clan

Proteus drops items for the same armour as well, so is he an end game boss too?

You're making the words a lot more confusing then they should be, they are literally bosses you kill at end game. Which is why you need to choose what 'end game' actually is.

Gelebron is the strongest end game, AND raid boss. But not the only one.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

'End game' is when every item becomes available for use imo or the softcap, so therefor endgame would either be 220 or 225 and the endgame bosses who fit this criteria are proteus and gelebron
Oderint Dum Metuant.

So an end game clan is one where every single member is 220?

Guess there's zero end game clans in the game then.
If that's how you define an endgame clan.. Then sure.

Personally an endgame clan for me is a clan that can kill endgame bosses
Oderint Dum Metuant.