Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How to use the quest arrow?

Hi there!

I'm a new player. The one thing I can't figure out so far is how to choose which quest the quest arrow is pointing me toward. I have 20 quests in my journal, but I have no idea which one the quest arrow is trying to point me toward at any given time, nor how to change it to the quest I happen to be working on.

Can anyone help me?

Re: How to use the quest arrow?

Hey, the quest arrow by default points you to where you need to go in order to complete the tutorial quest line (Lord Maclir...Dustwither...Shalemont etc.), and disappears after you complete it.

Unfortunately there is no way to make the quest arrow point towards a specific quest.
change it to the quest I happen to be working on.
Unlike other games, you are not able to work on only a single quest at a time (game-wise). You can focus on completing them one at a time, but as far as the game is concerned, all of your quests are active, and you can just pick up any of them where you left off. There is no option to set a single quest as "active".
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Hey Zynx,

Welcome to the world of Celtic Heroes! :)

As Jake says the quest arrow will lead you towards your main story line quest lines, the side quests do not have the indicator.

The option of setting a single quest to follow is a proposed addition for future updates.

Hope you are enjoying the game!

Thanks for the help, all! I would certainly support making the quest arrow point toward your current "active" quest. In a game like this, where you get lots of quests from all over the place (which I like) it would help to have some way of keeping track of where to go for each one. Doesn't have to be as unsubtle as the quest arrow, but for a mobile game, it's too fussy to think about making my own maps with little annotations. You can't tab-out of the game to do that on a tablet.