Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Updated guide to ability training

I always start with the SV druids (warding, reflex, willpower) near the portal. I farm for 3*/4* mobs and try to mix in a unicorn (vigour) and a hammer druid (fortitude) too so that I can get all skills trained simultaneously. I go here because it's the best place for reflex which is the most tedious to train since you have to reset the mobs every lix and you always get people killing the mobs.

Once reflex is done I train vigour with 3*/4* imps near the burning effigy in SV. They also train warding (which would likely already be maxed by druids) and can do a little fortitude too.

Will power is definitely the 1* purple ghosts in OW, but if you can handle 3*/4* ghosts without dying you can also get some fortitude and vigour there as well. A trick is to gather the ghosts and then move slightly so that you dont see that scratching attack animation. Helps you stay alive a bit.

For fortitude I go back to SV for the 3*/4* hammer druids in the south.

Warding is the easiest to level. If you go to any of the above places it will level your warding along with the other evasions.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: Updated guide to ability training

I did a video on training evasions, and my methods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=589StpofDKg

For weapon abilities, just equip the fastest weapon for that type and auto something on lix.

For weapon skills, cycle through every skill that is related to it, favoring the lower cooldown ones.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr