Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

event boss attempts (for low lvls)

a server (or several servers) should find a bunch of ppl from lvl 50-70 with no lux who have played the gme without purchases. or they can create their own accs, but not use lux, and only use the gold they have collected.

after they get to 50-70, get a full group and try to kill the 6 star event boss. try to keep higher lvls away as it would affect the test. id like to see if these players could actually beat the boss, players who would have to ley and run to the event boss, and players with no lux.

as of now i have not seen any attempts at these bosses from lower lvl clans or ppl, i wanna see if it is possible. someone try it im too lazy ._.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Re: event boss attempts (for low lvls)

I don't think OTM has any interest in creating low level content like that because the game dynamics pretty much ensure a higher level is either gonna kill it or come help out.

I have suggested many times that an area be created that is limited to low levels only. The exact opposite of OW and the tower that require a high level to enter. This would allow OTM to create some content that would be played by level appropriate players.

As to weather it can be done I am sure it could. I remember years ago running back from the laystone during chillmist kills.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I have suggested many times that an area be created that is limited to low levels only. The exact opposite of OW and the tower that require a high level to enter. This would allow OTM to create some content that would be played by level appropriate players.
This may help a bit but could easily have unintended concequenes like target lock. For example it's not that hard to make a lvl70 rogue in a few days when you already have a high level toon, then tweak them out with the best possible gear as its relatively cheap. Actual noobs would then never stand a chance unless you made all the drops worthless, which would then be kind of pointless for the appropriate players.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

a server (or several servers) should find a bunch of ppl from lvl 50-70 with no lux who have played the gme without purchases. or they can create their own accs, but not use lux, and only use the gold they have collected.

after they get to 50-70, get a full group and try to kill the 6 star event boss. try to keep higher lvls away as it would affect the test. id like to see if these players could actually beat the boss, players who would have to ley and run to the event boss, and players with no lux.

as of now i have not seen any attempts at these bosses from lower lvl clans or ppl, i wanna see if it is possible. someone try it im too lazy ._.
Im lvl 100 and i killed with my lvl 107 friend
A level a day keeps efnisien away

This may help a bit but could easily have unintended concequenes like target lock. For example it's not that hard to make a lvl70 rogue in a few days when you already have a high level toon, then tweak them out with the best possible gear as its relatively cheap. Actual noobs would then never stand a chance unless you made all the drops worthless, which would then be kind of pointless for the appropriate players.
This is kind of how it is not accept they are fighting against level 200+ toons.

I have not seen a true level appropriate group kill a lower tier boss since I returned to this game in June. The closest I think was taking on the level 100 dragon in fingals. I was around level 140 and I tanked it while the level 100s killed it.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis