Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How many Lixes at 163?

Hey! So I am a 163 anc beastbone rogue (no bp, normal wyrm) and wondering how many bars you guys get at 163 on a lix. If possible, im looking for people whose main is 163, because 220+ just gear up with lux and whatnot :evil: Thanks :D
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

Re: How many Lixes at 163?

I mean no disrespect by this at all...just asking an honest question. Since you are 163...why don't you just go lix and see what happens?
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I mean no disrespect by this at all...just asking an honest question. Since you are 163...why don't you just go lix and see what happens?
Maybe he's trying to see if he's doing okay for his level.
Dopee's alive 0:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Since the above replies have been utterly useless, I'll do my best to answer - Keep in mind that I have only played mage past 163, so it may be sightly off.

At level 160-170, I was getting on average 3 bars a level. I will say, however, that when I leveled with a rogue, I'd almost always get the kill, unless I maxed a pierce lure and spent all my time luring mobs for him. This means I probably did more DPS than you at 163, so if you are soloing, I'd say 2.5-3 bars a lix is great. :)

Hope that helped
Tablesalt - Lugh - Mage
Seasalt - Lugh - Ranger

There are way too many factors to determine how good lixing is for each individual. Your best bet is to purchase the best gear you can, post your skills/stats, see if people can help you improve on them and just lix.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.