Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Purchasable skill points

What would happen if they made skill points purchasable from plat store while maintaining the level caps on skill allocation? So at lvl 90 you could still only have up to 25points per skill. But you could have ALL your skills at 25 if you got ahold of dad's credit apple

Without being able to buy stat points you would have to then spend lots more on LUX to make your purchased skill points sustainable.

I'm not suggesting it per say. Just curious the fall out.

Re: Purchasable skill points

Sounds interesting but theses guys made good points if u had $200 you could have all your skills maxed or something
mhmm finally max bandage , may be worth a shot for real! but ehw ehw forget the skill due to plat! better let us have the ability to design our own armour with stats! would pay few dollars euros etc for that! :0),
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

A strong no from me. While I definitely agree that we need to have more skill points, they shouldn't be a plat item. I would say a quest would be so much better. "Help me with _____ and I will assist your training in one of your skills".
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

A strong no from me. While I definitely agree that we need to have more skill points, they shouldn't be a plat item. I would say a quest would be so much better. "Help me with _____ and I will assist your training in one of your skills".
Sounds cool but it needs to be a hard quest and you can only do it once. If u can do it all you want you get all ur skills maxed :D
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue