Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hows 6th Floor Raids going?

We tried on arawn gelebron is way to op... Bitey said he is buffed from beta version so I assume otm will have to nerf him like they did necro.. As he stands now no one will kill him.
Come up with the right strategy the guys in sword art online could do it and so can u bring out your inner Kirito
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

We tried on arawn gelebron is way to op... Bitey said he is buffed from beta version so I assume otm will have to nerf him like they did necro.. As he stands now no one will kill him.
Gelebrons stats have not been changed from beta as far as I am aware, the gear players were using may have changed though.

Within beta we were looking to test him with players having good gear but many had their main gear on other accounts.

Players will manage to beat it but it will take awhile ;)

See how feedback is in a few weeks and changes may have to be made haha

All you otherworlds are weak but rhiannons finest inner circle will take down gelebron on friday i bet ya
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

How many people did you guys try with? And how much HP you take down?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.