Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hows 6th Floor Raids going?

Mabon definitely has the man-power, it's just a shame that we have it all split up into 3 endgame clans, and seeing as how they don't all get along with eachother we are going to have some problems, so I'm guessing it's gonna take a while for us to sort it out...
Smellyunder wrote:An eye for an eye will make Unox 6 spawn. :D

CaesarDLA wrote:Mabon definitely has the man-power, it's just a shame that we have it all split up into 3 endgame clans, and seeing as how they don't all get along with eachother we are going to have some problems, so I'm guessing it's gonna take a while for us to sort it out...

There's only 2 top clans, myrm isn't endgame they can't kill mord hrung Necro and edl 6*'s
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang

Vhen wrote:
CaesarDLA wrote:Mabon definitely has the man-power, it's just a shame that we have it all split up into 3 endgame clans, and seeing as how they don't all get along with eachother we are going to have some problems, so I'm guessing it's gonna take a while for us to sort it out...

There's only 2 top clans, myrm isn't endgame they can't kill mord hrung Necro and edl 6*'s

Right. And your clan is pretty much too inactive to do much of anything these days, letting Wolfgang curb stomp you with bosses, lock battles and more.
Smellyunder wrote:An eye for an eye will make Unox 6 spawn. :D

Vhen wrote:

Shows what you know :roll:
Floydypants - Rogue - Level 225
Mabon - Wolfgang

friddoo wrote:Between gwyis two top clans we have 50-60 in the top clan and 30-40 in the Smaller one

But there is rivalry and gele will only be clan killed if at all

maybe eventually they figure out to work together
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence