Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: # of skill slots?

Every one gets EIGHT SLOTS plus how many you have already bought. So if you bought 3 in live version you will have 11.

There will be a grand total of 24 slots available in total. Or 8 slots and 2 arrow clicks of 2 more bars of 8 slots. So if you only have 3 slots in live version, you will be able to purchase up to another 16 slots.

Reminder: the slots are used now for either skills or items, so there are no more item slots.

Personally due to new Druid Wards(Druid Grp Resistance Buffs), in Beta I use a full extra 8 slots to store all my group buffs and even when I don't skill them up with tons of points, being able to give my group that many buffs (and quickly by spamming the entire skill bar) seems to be worth it. So there does exist a reason to have that many, if you so choose to.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Every one gets EIGHT SLOTS plus how many you have already bought. So if you bought 3 in live version you will have 11.

There will be a grand total of 24 slots available in total. Or 8 slots and 2 arrow clicks of 2 more bars of 8 slots. So if you only have 3 slots in live version, you will be able to purchase up to another 16 slots.

Reminder: the slots are used now for either skills or items, so there are no more item slots.

Personally due to new Druid Wards(Druid Grp Resistance Buffs), in Beta I use a full extra 8 slots to store all my group buffs and even when I don't skill them up with tons of points, being able to give my group that many buffs (and quickly by spamming the entire skill bar) seems to be worth it. So there does exist a reason to have that many, if you so choose to.
SWEET!!! THEN we'll have so many new skills to put on the slots. I can't wait. Oh, dude, also what r the new Druid spells in the update?
World: Mabon
Clan: Masmar/ Elite
-Rogue: Lvl 150+
-Mage: Lvl 137+
-Warrior: Lvl 125+
-Druid: Lvl 100+

Just a suggestion to the powers that be: it would be nice to be able to purchase these in a bundle similar to the 10 pack of sigils, bp expansions, and other plat items.
+1
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"