Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Duel-Logging Mage+Druid. not a guide

hello dudes I resently got a iPhone 5c but that off topic. So I was playing around with my tro devices. and I was like. what if I did a Mage with a Druid. but then I thought it would be useless because mages have so much dmg. have anyone used this combo and what is it like? just wondering. :)
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

Re: Duel-Logging Mage+Druid. not a guide

Looks like a bad combo right after the bat when you consider that both are casters. This means you would need to be casting skills on both screens.

A melee and caster can work. Dual logging a ranger and any other class often works best if it's an auto ranger.
"Need to be casting skills on both screen"
I.e playing every class besides ranger. What's the problem with that?

Do rogue and druid or rogue and mage, you won't be disappointed with either.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Druid and mage is fast leveling, moderate bossing.
The mage has paper armor and even when buffed by the druid can't use sigils when bossing and will run out of energy or you must root/freeze.

Druid rogue is fast leveling, medium bossing.
The rogue has better armor than a mage and good dps, does not need to sigil as much.

It all depends on your skill level. I use skills and drive 5+ toons simultaneously - it can be done it just takes practice.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I use to dual log a mage and druid together. It's a very versatile group that can be fun to play with.

It really comes down to what you want to do. Mage druid combo is great when you show up to a boss and have lures and heals covered. However if you want max dps maybe your looking at a different toon.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

Looks like a bad combo right after the bat when you consider that both are casters. This means you would need to be casting skills on both screens.

A melee and caster can work. Dual logging a ranger and any other class often works best if it's an auto ranger.
"Need to be casting skills on both screen"
I.e playing every class besides ranger. What's the problem with that?

Do rogue and druid or rogue and mage, you won't be disappointed with either.
Dual logging casters might not be a bad for seasoned dual loggers but why not spare the trouble and go with something much easier with ranger and any other class.
Wattzon of Sulis