Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What beast sits upon this throne?!

Level 60 event?

It it might be part of the new (leveling) rooms otm did with stonevale. It looks like the center of one of the rooms, either an updated goretusk or updated fairy queen
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

I hope the noobs get their own version of a raid boss like aggy, hrung etc. Th gear options for noobs is super limited and not very good. Like regen braces, crummy otherworld skill rings, no charms, heroic rejuv? Getting 1-100 should be fairly quick and the player should experience many upgrades etc. Nobody wants to come into a game and see that their only options are buying plat or farming and merching for hours upon hours for weeks to get basic gear. That's how you'll keep new players playing.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I hope the noobs get their own version of a raid boss like aggy, hrung etc. Th gear options for noobs is super limited and not very good. Like regen braces, crummy otherworld skill rings, no charms, heroic rejuv? Getting 1-100 should be fairly quick and the player should experience many upgrades etc. Nobody wants to come into a game and see that their only options are buying plat or farming and merching for hours upon hours for weeks to get basic gear. That's how you'll keep new players playing.
A higher lvl would just come by and snatch the boss, like lvl 60 event bosses.
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

Or a level 60 could walk in and hit it twice and lock it

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Boss Skill: End Game Eater - 20k AoE damage to anyone over level 100 :D
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide