Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Wolfgang on Mabon

Although I was not there for our first official kill, I have been to most of the attempts. I always knew we could kill any boss, but now we can officially say we can and we have. I've been with this clan since 2012 and been through a lot with it including first agg hrung and mord kill. Although I am sad I missed first necro kill, I could not be happier that we killed it. Way to go Wolfgang, and may this be the first of many. There's no place I'd rather be. Keep on trucking.
World: Mabon
Clan: Novalis
0blivion- Rogue-223
Steeeeve- Warrior-220
DarkWing71- Ranger-201
Zapp- Mage-130
One of the few old school players that still play

Congrats on your first necro kill. How did you kill it with Elite clan being the dominant clan? They were sleeping?
A few were there just chose not to grief us this attempt
224 Full EDL Rogue Main
217 Full EDL Druid
221 Full EDL Ranger

We had a plan and we stuck to it. Took a lot of camping, gearing and getting the people on at the right time. I must say we've came a very long way :) and I'm glad to have been apart of it.

Mage 222

Winners train
Losers complain...

Wolfgangs Raid leader

Congrats on your first necro kill. How did you kill it with Elite clan being the dominant clan? They were sleeping?
A few were there just chose not to grief us this attempt
Good that they did not interfere. Maybe they are testing if your clan can kill. What did necro drop on your first kill? Hope you got good drops. Once again, awesome job killing it. Will be easier next time.