Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nature's Touch Quest

Which mob/monster drops PAGE 5? I have killed several types of mobs and Page 5 will not drop.
It's natures breath and the same mobs do. They just know you have the other pages and won't drop it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Which mob/monster drops PAGE 5? I have killed several types of mobs and Page 5 will not drop.
Storm touch- kill all 4* mobs in stonevale they all drop pages

Natures breath- kill any eye mobs in ow they all drop pages, rarer chances than stonevale though
Oderint Dum Metuant.

There is one page that is a very rare drop for each class, but it drops more frequently for other classes. For Druids, it is page 5 (for both skill quests). You should end up with the pages that that are more difficult for the other classes and shouldn't have a problem finding people with them if you offer to trade what you have. I think it was to encourage teamwork.

I can't remember which classes have difficulty with what pages.

There is one page that is a very rare drop for each class, but it drops more frequently for other classes.
As Muldar said in Zyz's thread (that mysteriously got removed), it's all part of OTM weighting on loot. It's all designed to make things harder than it should be.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Not really. That page that drops infrequently for you drops more frequently for other classes. I traded someone else for the pages I couldn't get to drop. I had half a dozen of the ones they couldn't get to drop.
Ask around, someone should have it. I got it pretty quickly once I asked. This isn't a rare event boss loot, you shouldn't have that much trouble.