Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dilvar's New New Highest Hp (freaking 100% Legit)

I ain't worried about beating him cause it will happen. But you might need some lotion for ur knees friddo. Being on ur knees too long for dilvar might have made them ashy
Thanks, can you supply the lotion? I know it's hard but try and overcome the butthurt :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.

We are all proud of our accomplishments on CH, big or small. I am super proud of being the highest level Player on my server. Dilvar is proud of having the highest HP. I have friends who are ecstatic because they finally got their DL helm. All these accomplishments didn't come free, they involve work and lots of it. Don't understand why everyone has to be petty and jealous. Anyone can can do it, just takes hard work. If you are too lazy to do the work don't belittle those who do. Instead buckle down and try to do better. I will applaud if you work hard and and become the highest at something but if you are just lazy and jealous keep your mouth shut, no one needs or wants more immature idiots who talk trash.

If having the most hp was an actual accomplishment don't you think it would be on highscores?
It's there, right next to "Lowest auto with the biggest weapon" which you're currently number 1 in
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Beo you just can't be happy for anyone else. Always hacking away at anyone who is better than you. I remember when you used to cry at Killian because we "high levels" we're hogging him. How you can Hog something you wait in line to get. You just can't be happy for anyone else. Spend some time working to gain improve yourself instead of only trying to belittle everyone else. Everyone considers you a loser and a cry baby. Get a life dude, or is runining your own reputation what gets you off. Seriously no one takes you seriously any more.