Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#81
Muldar wrote:UPDATES:

We are currently in the process of moving server hosts and migrating as our original hosting company has moved into insolvency.

Unfortunately this is out of our hands, but we are doing our best to get Dal Riata back up an running as soon as we can :)

We will be restoring from a back up made today which is about an hour old.

We will be announcing some compensation for the downtime.


Doesn't this mean this could take until tomorrow to complete?

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#82
Muldar wrote:Hey heroes seems we are having some server issues currently :evil: Team is working on fixing it at this moment (All still in office)

Forums are up again so I'll be here to keep updates happening



If you guys are working late i hope you at least get pizza?
Fingal:

    Onida - Ranger - 226
    Doopliss - Warrior - 200
Image

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#83
Burzum wrote:
Muldar wrote:UPDATES:

We are currently in the process of moving server hosts and migrating as our original hosting company has moved into insolvency.

Unfortunately this is out of our hands, but we are doing our best to get Dal Riata back up an running as soon as we can :)

We will be restoring from a back up made today which is about an hour old.

We will be announcing some compensation for the downtime.


Doesn't this mean this could take until tomorrow to complete?


Not sure working on the migrate at the moment :) Keep you updated
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#84
Last time they did a rollback was in 2012. They gave everyone 50 plat.

Considering inflation of both the rl economy and ingame economy over the past 3 years, I am expecting compensation of over 5000 platinum. Please send it immediately.
Image

PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#85
Adrith wrote:
Muldar wrote:Hey heroes seems we are having some server issues currently :evil: Team is working on fixing it at this moment (All still in office)

Forums are up again so I'll be here to keep updates happening



If you guys are working late i hope you at least get pizza?


I have a can of Pepsi and whatever I steal from Morganas desk :lol:
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#86
Muldar wrote:
Burzum wrote:
Muldar wrote:UPDATES:

We are currently in the process of moving server hosts and migrating as our original hosting company has moved into insolvency.

Unfortunately this is out of our hands, but we are doing our best to get Dal Riata back up an running as soon as we can :)

We will be restoring from a back up made today which is about an hour old.

We will be announcing some compensation for the downtime.


Doesn't this mean this could take until tomorrow to complete?


Not sure working on the migrate at the moment :) Keep you updated

So will there be a rollback and will we get any compensation? Seems like people lost more than just time and lixes.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#87
Jake wrote:Last time they did a rollback was in 2012. They gave everyone 50 plat.

Considering inflation of both the rl economy and ingame economy over the past 3 years, I am expecting compensation of over 5000 platinum. Please send it immediately.


it was way more than that lol, 50 plat and 10% of bought plat ( if I well remember percentage), it was crazy IMO haha
Image

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#88
Well thats not really cool as my clan killed necro 10 minutes before this happened. I expect a big compensation.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite
Image

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#89
Jake wrote:Last time they did a rollback was in 2012. They gave everyone 50 plat.

Considering inflation of both the rl economy and ingame economy over the past 3 years, I am expecting compensation of over 5000 platinum. Please send it immediately.

I am definitely agreed with you there :D
Daugon - Level 185 Druid - Arawn
Proud member of Resurgence
"Do not challenge a lion if you are incapable of defeating a cat" GoldenGuy 2k15

Re: Servers Down Megathread - Muldar Approved

#90
I'll be pissed if there's a roll back... We would lose our void sacrifice skull. Lmao
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests