Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: targeting(clicking on and off mob)

I play a druid, i just either use group list to target the people needing heals or i target the mob to heal myself and check the health at same time.
So you walk up to a boss or find a mob to select yourself? lol

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I play a druid, i just either use group list to target the people needing heals or i target the mob to heal myself and check the health at same time.
This is actually often the best way to do it in crowded areas. I do it too.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

It would be nice if priority was given in the Cycling, to bosses. Anything from Grotspew to Gelebron should be the first thing to come up in the cycle. Casters are often used for locking, but we don't stand inside the boss usually. This means we are cycling players during lock fights.
Belenus
GARAT level 198 Ice Mage
Started playing at the beginning of Sahmain 2012

The Mage's best weapon is a calculator!

so before the Destiny update, when you can target yourself using the hp or energy bar, isn't the best way? I think OTM should put it back since that was a takeaway. surprised players are all too willing to settle for work around.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Even worse what happens is you finally select the boss, hit auto or skill and it deselects the boss making your attack do nothing. Then you have to cycle to get the boss back and it's locked. This happens to many of the people in my clan all the time.

This has been a problem since the event update and is only a problem when 20+ people all try and lock the boss.

So if you somehow manage to tap in the right place you are still out of luck.

The cycling is really good because before you had zero chance at getting the boss back at all.

Finally i posted as long as two years ago having an option to turn off being able to select players would be huge for gameplay improvement. The default would be on so no changes for anyone unless they want to actually target bosses and mobs. People who want to constantly check thier groups or random peoples inventory thry have already seen 50 times would just not change anything. You can tap the bar in your group to select anyone at any time in either case.
Please implement this :)
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

so before the Destiny update, when you can target yourself using the hp or energy bar, isn't the best way? I think OTM should put it back since that was a takeaway. surprised players are all too willing to settle for work around.
Its currently the best method in my opinion. Never tried to say its the best possible method.

Maybe you can wait for gui improvement update to target people you need too. I need to target them today.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|